CHAPTER 17

SAMIA POV

"Stop! I was just playing!" I yell as I run away from Brandon. 

We're at the gym with the crew. We wanted to go swimming and the gym has an indoor pool. 

The lifeguard doesn't say anything to us, he locked himself in the room and he's watching us through the window. 

"Nawl!" He says once he picks me up and he throws me over his shoulder. 

"Brandon stop playing! Put me down!" I say.

"Ok." He says then he throws me into the pool. 

"Ahh! I can't stand you! Now I gotta take my weave out when I get home." I say with an attitude. 

"Oh well, shouldn't have splashed me." He says getting back into the pool. 

Di-Di is sitting on the edge with only her feet in the water, Slim was between her legs and they were laughing and talking. She has a little bump going on and she looks so cute.

 Denise and Malik are on the deep side of the pool and she's on his back, he walks around and she's smiling from ear to ear. 

Regina and her girlfriend Jaylin was hugged up in the water too. Jay had splashed some water on Gina's face, then they started a splashing war.

Corey and Shoota were with some random hoes I don't know. Monte didn't show up, I guess he's chilling wit his girl. 

I got out of the pool with a whole attitude. Brandon was laughing hard as hell, but I don't see shit funny. 

I walk towards his bag and I grab his phone. "So you think getting my hair wet is funny..." I say then I wave his phone in the air.

"Yo! Chill!" He says and I smirk. 

"Chill? What's that?" I ask then I throw his phone at him hoping it got in the water. He quickly grabs it right in time before it could touch the water.

"Damn it!" I yell.

"You finna get it now." He says then he hurries out of the water. I turn around and I take off running. 

"Run sis!" Denise yells and I exit the pool area. I run up the stairs where the track is trying to get far away from him. 

But Brandon is fast as hell, plus he used to be a track star.

Before I even made it to the track I felt him grab me by the waist. 

"Why you play so much." He says then he starts tickling me.

"Stop!" I yell then I hit him, but he continues to tickle me. 

He abruptly stopped when his phone started ringing. He puts me down then answered. 

"Wassup." He says into the phone.

"..."

"What the fuck you mean?"

"..."

"Ya'll cant fix that shit?"

"..."

"Man, I'm doin sum right nie."

"..."

"Are you serious! I'm on my way!" He says then he hangs up the phone. 

"I'm sorry but I gotta go. See you lata baby." He says then he kisses my forehead. 

He's leaving yet again. 

God, please don't let anything happened to this hard-headed boy. 

**

We were now at Golden Corral and I was playing with the food on my plate.

"What's wrong witchu?" Corey asks me. 

"Nun," I say, lying like fuck. He squints his eyes at me.

He then gets up from the table and he pulls me with him. 

"What's wrong?" He asks once we walk away from the table.

"Ion wanna talk about it," I say. 

"Mia, you gotta tell me something. What's on yo mind?" 

"I said ion wanna talk about it, and you're not finna make me either," I say. "Ion even wanna be at this damn restaurant no mo. I'm finna go, we got school tomorrow." I walk away from him and I go back to the table and I grab my purse about to leave. 

"I'll see ya'll tomorrow," I say then I hug everyone and leave the building. 

I get home and I blow up Brandon's phone. I got a bad feeling right now... and I don't want anything to happen to him.

But what the hell am I supposed to do, he won't call or text me back. I'm worried about him. Especially with the type of business he's in. 

Let's just say... he's an entrepreneur...

I sit on my bed and I wait for him to send me some type of message so I know he's ok. 

I quickly snap towards my phone when I hear it ringing. I look and I saw Monte number...

What the hell does he want? I pressed the decline button.  But he kept calling back no matter how many times I declined it. 

"What!" I snapped when I finally answered the phone. 

"Hold up nie, Pimp Daddy Jessie ain't do nun for you to be snapping," Jessie says into the phone. 

I roll my eyes, "Whatchu want Jessie?" I ask.

"Can you come get us. Monte been up in his room since the other weekend and he playing 'If I ever fall in love' over and over again. He getting on my nerves and I'm thinking bout showing him how strong my pimp hand is." Jessie says and I laugh.

"Get everybody ready and I'll pick ya'll up." I say.

"Ight, see ya lata baby mama." He says and I hang up in his face. 

Ion feel like going anywhere so I'll just bring them to my house to chill. I get off my bed and I plug up my Play Station 4 so the kids can play on it when I bring them here. 

I pull up at Monte's house and I do a light knock on the door. After a couple seconds of waiting, Jessie opened the door. 

"Hey, baby mama!" He says and he tries to put his arms around my waist. I push him away from me and he nearly falls. 

When I walk I automatically hear "And If I ever fall in love again. I will be sure that the lady is a friend. And if I ever fall in love so true, I will be sure that the lady's just like you." 

Jessie was not playing, Monte is really in his feelings.  I slightly laugh then I walk to the back. I open the door where the kids are at and they're all dressed and ready to go.

"Thank you, Lord! Samia came to save us!" Kevin yells and he falls on the floor.  I laugh at his extraness. 

Tori and Kendra fan him and he gets off the floor. But he then starts to run around the room and acts like he got the holy ghost.

"Thank ya Lordt!" He yells throwing his hands up and down, I laugh loudly at him. 

I guess I was too loud cause the music stopped playing. We paused and I stared at him, they stared at me.

"Run!" I say then we all take off, leaving the house. Right when we get in the car and I start it up Monte comes out of the house. 

"Wait! Samia, let me explain!" He yells but I back out of the driveway. 

Jessie, who's in the passenger seat, rolls down the window and says "This my girl bitch!" then he sticks up the middle finger. 

"Put cho damn finger down and roll that window up," I tell him and he does as I say.

"Now, who wants McDonald's?" I ask.

"Me!" They yell at the same time.