"He said we would just be going as friends because I'm dating Ron, but I'm still not sure Ron would be happy about it." Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Who gives a shit about Ron?" Pansy exclaimed.

"Pansy!" Hermione shouted, but she couldn't help but laugh. 

"If Ron doesn't approved of you having friends, then he can take a long walk over a tall cliff," Pansy stated. "Now, do you want to go?" Hermione hesitated. 

"I don't-"

"You hesitated!" Pansy shouted. 

"No I-" Hermione tried to explain.

"So you do want to go! Then let's forget about Ron for now!" Pansy exclaimed. "Let's go tell Malfoy that you except his invitation, go dress shopping, and have some girl fun!" Hermione laughed at Pansy's enthusiasm. 

"Fine, fine. But if this doesn't go over well with Ron, you're taking the blame," Hermione said firmly. 

"Yeah, like he scares me," Pansy joked. "Come on, we need to find Malfoy!" Pansy grabbed Hermione's hand and dragged her out of the room and into the common room. 

"Wait!" Hermione shouted. "I need my money." Pansy kept walking, keeping Hermione tightly in her grip. 

"It's fine. This will be my treat," Pansy said happily. 

"I couldn't-"

"You can and you will use my money to buy whatever dress," Pansy demanded. Hermione laughed.

"Fine."

"Now," Pansy stated. "Do you know where we could find Malfoy?" Hermione shrugged.

"Not really." Pansy sighed as she dragged Hermione outside onto the school grounds. She started walking towards the lake. 

"Ugh! This place is so big! We're going to have to look everywhere!" Pansy complained. "Oh! There he is." Pansy pointed to him. 

Draco was leaning against a tree on the side of the lake. He seemed to be reading some kind of book. 

"Malfoy!" Pansy shouted. Draco looked up from his book and sneered. 

"Parkinson," he muttered when the two girls were close enough to hear. "What do you want?" Hermione stepped out from behind Pansy. 

"Oh!" Draco exclaimed in a surprised tone. "Herm- er, Granger." He corrected himself. Again. "What are you doing here?" Hermione shrugged and was silent for a moment. 

"I actually don't know why I came. Bye!" Hermione turned and tried to walk away. Pansy grabbed her arm.

"Hermione," Pansy said in a menacing tone. "You know exactly why you are here. Now, I'm going to go over there and wait until you are done." Pansy turned to Draco. "Malfoy, make sure she doesn't try and leave again." Draco sneered. 

"And why would I ever listen to you?" Pansy rolled her eyes. 

"Draco, for once in your life could you stop being to petty and just listen to me?" Pansy walked off, going closer to the lake. Hermione and Draco were silent for a moment. 

"What are you reading?" Hermione tried to break the silence. 

"Potter's diary," he muttered. Hermione arched a brow. "Kidding," Draco muttered again. "It's just a book I got from the library." Hermione chuckled. 

"What?" Draco asked. 

Once Hermione had stopped laughing, she said, "Your sense of humor is just so-" 

"Amazingly funny?" Draco interrupted. 

"I was going to say dry." Draco and Hermione both laughed. 

"So, what did you really come here to talk about? Or did you just want to stick with friendly banter?" Draco inquired. Hermione looked down, trying to hide her sudden blush. 

"I was actually here to talk to you about-" Hermione was stumbling over her words, something she rarely ever did. "I was here to talk about-" 

"Hermione!" Hermione was suddenly cut off by a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw Blaise striding quickly towards her. "Hermione, I-" Blaise cut himself off suddenly. "Malfoy." Blaise said Draco's name with more venom than Hermione ever had, but Draco seemed unfazed.

"Zabini," Draco commented back as he slowly got up from the ground. "If you had any manners, you would have noticed that Hermione and I were having a conversation before you barged in." Blaise sneered.

"Hermione? Are you two on a first name basis now?" Draco stayed silent. "Well, may I please borrow Hermione for a moment, please?" Blaise asked with another sneer. 

"Two pleases? Wow, you have such great manners." Draco seemed to be slowly losing his composure. 

"Borrow me? I'm not an object, I'm a person. I can speak for my-" Draco and Blaise both held up hands to silence her. Hermione sighed and decided to let it slide. For now. 

"You may have her," Draco said. "After  Hermione and I are finished with our rudely interrupted conversation." 

"Have me?" Hermione commented again. Only to be ignored. Again. 

"No. I have something quite important to talk to her about. I need her now." Blaise said reaching out to grab Hermione's arm. Draco caught him before he could. 

"Why don't we have the lady decide. Hermione?" Blaise and Draco both turned to look at her. Hermione felt a rush of embarrassment. 

"Blaise," she said, turning to face the dark skinned boy. Blaise smiled and Draco sneered. "How long will it take to tell me," she paused. "whatever it is you would like to tell me?" 

"Not long. Not long at all," Blaise said will a smile that would make most girls lightheaded. But, Hermione was unfazed. 

"I heard you the first time, Zabini," was all she said. She turned to Draco.

"I'm going to talk to Zabini first, then I'll come back." Draco sneered. 

"Fine," he muttered. Hermione turned to Blaise. 

"Where would you like to talk?"  

Author's Note

Hello! Here is the double post that I promised! I mentioned in my last chapter that I might change my update day to Saturday, but I think I'm going to stick with Sunday. So unless any of you would like me to change my update day, I will still post on Sundays. Kiss Kiss!