A / N || Rules And Information

PLEASE CLARIFY THIS IS THE BOOK YOU ARE LEAVING A REQUEST FOR!

WARNING: Some many include sex or sexual references [warnings will be at the beginning].

- All requests will be kept anonymous!

- Please read all rules before requesting, and give me time to write and publish them.

- Rules may be updated / some added occasionally.

- Please respect all fandoms and groups, and respect what I write. (I may not stan or know all groups but I will attempt to write for them so if it's not how you imagine please do not have a go at me). 

- I TRY TO KEEP TERMS GENDER NEUTRAL / MAKE THEM SO BOTH FEMALE AND MALE CAN READ THEM! Sometimes they may end up being more aimed at females and I apologise (you can request for a male reader if that does happen though).

• If you'd like me to add detail to your request / any preference, let me know!

• You can leave requests in the comments but requests through messages will most likely be seen and published quicker.

• You can request for preferences that have already been done for a different group (obviously leave the group name you want).

• These are done randomly [most of them] so, sorry if they don't seem right for the person.

• You can request groups and the preference or just a group or just the preference.

• If it's [somewhat] sexual; please do NOT request any members of groups under 18! If most members are over 18 all under age members will be EXCLUDED from the preferences.

• You can request for just a single member of a group for a particular preference.

• Female groups / artists will be in another book!

• One-shots will be added to my other book.

• Will write for solo artists too. (Members formally of a group who now does solo work eg. Jay Park can be requested as a solo artist instead of part of the former group).

• Disbanded group requests are also allowed.

• If you're unsure of any rules or have any questions, feel free to message me!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE / COMMENT & SHARE!