Chapter 3 - Surprise Visit

Sorry about any mistakes! Rushed to get this out because it's been forever since I updated! I took a mental health break but I'm back! Sorry for the delay! I will be editing this later on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally finish brushing my teeth after having already dried my previously wet hair. The shower did wake me up a little, but not enough to make me entirely coherent and running at full throttle. Better than nothing, I suppose.

Walking out of the bathroom that's connected to my bedroom, I lazily make my way to my walk in closet, on the hunt for something to wear. It's not like I have a shortage of clothing, but I'm super picky when it comes to my outfits at times, so getting dressed is more of a struggle than it should be. Girl problems, am I right?

      I slide the right side of my wall mirror over, revealing my closet, tucked away like a hidden chapel of fashion. Clothes adorn the beautiful grey walls and shelving units, bright lights cast a beautiful sheen all around the elegantly designed space. Now, it's time to figure out what to wear.

      I step inside and gaze around, shifting my weight from one foot to the other as my arms lay crossed over my chest

I step inside and gaze around, shifting my weight from one foot to the other as my arms lay crossed over my chest. One outfit in particular stands out to me, so I immediately stroll over, grasp my white cropped tank top and light blue ripped jeans in my hands, and prepare to change into them. Once done, I grab my white sneakers and slip them on, completing my outfit.

>This outfit, minus the hat lol.<

      Gazing into the large mirror, I tilt my head side to side, taking in my outfit in every way

Gazing into the large mirror, I tilt my head side to side, taking in my outfit in every way. I slightly second guess my decision, but eventually shrug and choose to keep it on. It'll have to do.

"Good enough," I sigh, turning and walking out of the closet. I slide the mirror door closed behind me.

      Since I decided to look somewhat presentable today, regardless of how tired I am, I might as well do my makeup. Maybe I can hide the exhaustion with some coverup?

      I walk over to my vanity table and sit down, turning the lights on. Grabbing the makeup I'm going to use, I lay it out in front of me, and begin my usual makeup routine. Nothing too crazy and bold, but nothing too bland and subtle either.