Chapter Twenty Four- Get Away

Start from the beginning

I grabbed a bikini and walked back into the bathroom and got undressed before bending over in front of Jade and turning on the shower.

"Don't even think about coming in after you take a shit either" I mumbled rolling my eyes and he smirked and looked back down at his phone.

After a couple minutes in the shower I heard the toilet flush and the music stopped as the sink turned on. Once I had soap all over my body I peeked out and glanced outside he shower and the bathroom was empty with the door wide opened.

I washed off and dried my body off sliding on my bikini showing off my baby bump and smooth legs. After putting lotion on I walked into the hotel room and Jade was still on his phone but in swim trunks and a bucket hat.

"We getting breakfast? Silas stopped by and said he was going to chill with a girl he met in the lobby" Jade said glancing at me.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled pulling on a pair of shorts and a shirt over my outfit and Jade frowned and pulled me out of the hotel room.

We stopped and ate a quick breakfast before going to the beach and meeting up with Silas. I sat next in the sand and watched him and Jade attempt to learn to surf, but it wasn't going well at all.

"Your doing good Silas!" I yelled out to them and tried my hardest to not look at Jade but he wasn't even paying attention, so much for me ignoring him, oh well I tried.

OHAJI'S POINT OF VIEW

I rested my head against my bedroom wall and relaxed back as Jasmine climbed onto of me removing her top from her body.

Jasmine kissed down my neck leaving her lip stick marks on my body and once she got to my chest she came back to my lips and began sucking on my bottom one. I wrapped my arm around her waist and flipped us over so that she was under me.

I grabbed a condom out of my nightstand and dropped my pants before sliding it on. Jasmine looked at me with lust in her eyes as she grabbed me and pulled me closer.

"I want you to make love to me" she mumbled and I froze and glanced down at her naked body taking in her curves and everything.

"I can try, but I've never done it before" I tell her honestly as I slide myself inside and she pulled me closer. I went as slow and as deep as I could as she clutched onto me tighter and tighter.

I stopped for a moment and lifted her up out of the bed and carried her over to the wall as her arms remained wrapped around my neck and once I positioned her how I wanted her I entered her again and started back up again.

A couple hours later we were getting out of the shower and it was around noon. I dropped the towel and looked her body over and kissed her again but she nervously pushed me away and walked off into the bedroom leaving me to pull on some clothes real quick.

"Why you acting so distant after the morning we just had" I asked pulling on my true jeans and she glanced at me and looked away.

"Because I don't want to get attached when I know you don't want to be with me, I'm trying to save myself from getting hurt" Jasmine stated siting down sadly I pretended to not here her and finished getting dressed and walked into Calvin's room to see him before I left out.

I picked my son up out of the crib and he was smiling at me. I changed his diaper and sat down with him and fed him a bottle. My son was nine months old and crawling and sitting up by himself. I was happy he was getting older but sad because he was become more independent and not as small as he was when I first got him.

"You my day one nigga, when I'm old your ass better be changing my diapers" I told him as I dressed him and sat him on the ground.

Jasmine came and sat on the floor with me as Calvin crawled around and smacked his toys around.