Ch 7

Here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy! 😊😊😊😊😊😊
*********************

Recap:

Wanda's P.O.V

"Wanda, will you be my girlfriend," Keith asked.

------------------------------

I smiled as I heard my wolf howled in my head. He chuckles as he smirked at him.

"Yes, I thought you eould never ask," I answered.

Keith kissed me again before pulling after a few minutes. I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"Sleep, sweetheart," Keith said," We'll go shopping afterwards."

I nodded okay my eyes closed. I cuddle closer to Keith. I let the darkness take over.

Keith's P.O.V

I watched as Wanda slept in my arms. I was so happy that I had her as my mate. She seemed so worried that she was such a crappy lover but she was so much more than I thought she was. I stand up but Wanda grabbed me.

I gave her my pillow and she cuddels it closer to her. I smiled at her cuteness. I got dressed in a shirt, boxers and sweatpants. I walked doenstairs and cleaned the kitchen with the help of the kitchen. I worked on some Alpha work until I felt hands on my back.

I looked and saw Wanda wearing my sweater and sweatpants. She rubbed my neck and back muscles.

"You're so tensed," Wanda said.

"Yes because there's a lot f akpha business I have to do," I told her.

She sat in my lap, facing mr.

"Well, I think you need to relax more," she said.

"I can't," I replied.

"I think I want to go to the mall right now," she said," Please baby."

I sighed as I looked at her puppy dog face.

"Fine but we're bringing a few bodyguards with us,"

Danny, George, Zander, Cody and Fiona, Cameron's tein sister come with s. Also Tiffany and Cameron come. We walked in and went to different stores. The girls stopped us from going in one of the stores. I saw that it was Victoria Secret. My cock haeden thinking about her wearing something sexy.

I heard that. I heard Wanda say through our new bond link.

I blocked her out as I sat down. Hours later, we were back home and Wanda put away her bagsand bags of clothes. She model them all for me but not the stuff she got from Victoria Secret. She wanted it to be a surprise.i grabbed one sandwiches, plates, forks, potato salad, wine, glasses, and other foods. I was driving Wanda to my secret spot by my cabin in the woods. I lead her by blindfold to the cabin. I take it off and she gasped. S he looked around the small living and kitchen on the frat floor. There was four bedrooms upstaies and three bathrooms.

"Do you like it here?" I asked," I thought we could use some time away from the stress of our pack, alpha duties and responsibilities attacks."

"I live it," she answered.

"Good because I was thinking this could even a place we could live to raise our kids in," I explained.

She smiled at me before pecking my lips she holds my hand before pulling me to the master bedroom.

Days later

We just put our clothes back on. I got our bags inside since we were going to stay a few days. I can't wait to spend our lives together in this cabin. To see our kids run around. To have some kind of life together where the rejection never happened. I can't believe that Wanda forgave me that easily.

Wanda got up and run to the bathroom. I hold her hair I hold her hair back she got sick. I didn't know what was wrong with her. She washed her mouth out with mouthwash. I went to the store to get pregnancy tests. I came back and we took the tests. Ee waited 5 minutes and found out that they were all positive. Wanda started crying.

What's wrong

"Please don't leave me because I'm pregnant," she said.

I was over joyed that she was pregnant. Sure we were young but it's never too early to start thinking of having kids. We were in our twenty. But I still wanted to be the father of Wanda's babies. That we were getting married.

I just have to surprise her with the ring that was in my bag. That's what this trip was about. Not just alone time but always to ask my dream girl to marry me. To tell her that ever through our relationship was Rocky in the beginning. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

"I want kids around this cabin," I explained," I'm not going anywhere."

Wanda hugged me as we cuddle in bed. She fall sleep soon after that. I kissed her forehead as I fall asleep too. I couldn't wait to tell people about the baby.

Unknown P.O.V

I can't wait to show Alpha Keith to not reject me. He's going to pay. Starting with his dear mate.

"Madam, it's all plan out for tomorrow," My minion said.

"Good, now go fetch me my food," I told him.

I'm going to ruin Alpha Keith's life like he ruined mine. He's not going to know what hit him. And it's going to be fun ruining his life.

****************

I hope you guys enjoy this book. What will happen to Wanda and Keith? Who this mysterious woman. Find out soon.