Ch 2

Here's chapter 2 for you guys. Please comment. I want to hear your honest opinions about this book. If you like it so far. If you think I need to add or delete any part you don't like. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
****************************************************************

Soon-to-be-Alpha Kevin's P.O.V

I was going to be the Alpha of the Jade Moon Pack in a couple of months. I was happy about that but upset that I haven't meet my mate yet. This pack needs its Luna, it has been three months since I turned eighteenth birthday. My wolf has been very mad and upset that I have been with almost half the girls in my school.

Our mate should have been our first time but you have been a manwhore, My wolf, Benjamin says in my head.

Shut up, I can't help it if the ladies want me.

I wouldn't be surprise if our mate doesn't rejected because of the way you have been acting lately.

I shut him out as I walked into the dining room with Stacey, the pack slut, on my arm. I froze when I smelled the most amazing smell ever. Strawberries and Vanilla. My eyes landed on Wanda since she was the only person in the dining room as she looked at me.

Mate, she's our mate, Benjamin said, Go to mate.

Then everyone else come into the room. I can't be with Wanda Greenfield. She killed her parents. Then everyone all sat down waiting for me to take my seat so they can all eat.

"Mate," Wanda said.

"You're not my mate, my mate is beautiful and sexy," I said," You're not either of those things."

I walked up to her and saw hurt and tears in her eyes. I have to do this, this pack wouldn't take me serious if I had her as this pack's Luna.

"Please don't," she begged.

Stacey laughed.

"I, soon-to-be-Alpha Keith Stronghold rejects you, Wanda Greenfield, as my mate," I said.

"Like he would ever choose you over me," Stacey said, smirking at her.

Then everyone laughed at her. Then I felt this awful aching pain in my jaw as my face turned to the left. I looked at her. I was surprise she did that. I knew that she never harm anyone in this pack before.

"You'll regret rejecting me, one day, you'll be begging to have me back as your mate," she yelled," I hope you enjoy your slut of a girlfriend."

Stacey growled at her as she got closer to me.

"And fyi, she's sleeping with your new Beta George and your third command, Phillip," she whispered into my ear," You could have had a mate who has had no one touch them because I was waiting like a good mate for my mate to be my first time but you just like being a manwhore, didn't you."

I groaned and put my hands on her waist as she sucked and kissed on my neck. It turned me on that she did that. Then she stepped away from me.

"How dare you talk about me like that," Stacey yelled," Stay away from my boyfriend."

Stacey shifted in her grey wolf and jumped at her just as she shifted into her white wolf. She was a rare wolf and so beautiful. How I could be such an idiot. Why didn't I see her as a perfect mate for me.

Because you was thinking with your dick and not your heart, Benjamin said.

Most people gasped as white wolf were very rare in our world. That white wolves have great powers. She dodged Stacey's attack as she tried to claw at her face. She kicked her into the wall behind her. She growled as people tried to get closer to her.

She looked at the sink and stick her paw out. The water come out of the sink and she froze Stacey to the wall. Then my little sister, Tiffany Stronghold, tried to calm her down. But she just growled at everyone.

What do you both think I would be a sobbing mess and run away after you rejected me, she yelled through the mindlink, I'm daughter of Henry and Jasmine Greenfield, I have Beta blood in me, I'm done taking anymore crap and abused from you all. I'm leaving, if I come back but I'll be stronger, more beautiful, more better than any of you.

Then she run outside with my sister following her. I followed and felt my heart breaking as she run into the woods behind our pack house.

"Come on, Kev, let's go have some fun," Stacey said, as she rubbed her body on my back.

I turned and looked angrily at her. She now make me feel disgust when I looked at her.

"You're not allowed to sleep with anyone but your mate, you heard me, slut," I yelled in my alpha tone.

She bend her head down and nodded okay.

"And I swear if I see you trying to sleep with any of the guys here besides your mate then you'll deal with my rage and angry," I yelled," And you won't like that very much."

"Yes, Alpha," she said," Sorry, Alpha."

She run back inside and so do I. I was so mad as we all sat down.

"Stand down and think about what you all made me do, you all abused my mate and your future, Luna, you all made me think I couldn't be with someone like Wanda," I yelled," You all better hope she comes back so you all can apologized to her and approve her as your Luna."

We ate the tacos she had put out for all of us. I take a bite and moaned. I know Wanda was a darn good cook. I hope she comes back, we'll all miss her and her cooking. If she does come back, I'll do everything I can to win her back. I really do hope she comes back.

***************************************************************

Please comment your honest opinions. I want to know you thoughts on this book. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)