Ch 3

Here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
******************

Wanda's P.O.V

Tiffany and I were sleeping until I hear growls, a lots of them. I wake up and saw five grey wolves two brown wovles and two black wolves. They all changed into human form and wear shorts.

A guy with jet black throw shirts at us. He eyed Tiffany as I wake her up. She changed and put on one of the shirts. I changed too and wear the other shirt.

"Who are you and why are you on our Alpha Cameron's land?" I think that Beta asked.

Jet black haired guy just kept looking at Tiffany.

"Mate," the jet black haired guy said.

He pulls her to him before kissing her. He pulls away.

"Who are you guys?" He asked.

"I'm Wanda Greenfield and this is Tiffany Stronghold, we left Jade Moon Pack," I explained.

"I'm Cameron Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack," he explained," You can join us if you both want to."

I didn't think what happened to happen but I was happy. I really was happy for Tiffany. She was 23 and hoped to find him on her 18th birthday like I did but never did. She smiled as he pulled her to him.

Congrats on finding your mate. I told Tiffany their our mind link.

She looked at me.

"Wanda, I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" I asked," That my dumb ex mate rejected me for a whore than me."

"Yeah that, but you should know that my brother will come to his sense after awhile," Tiffany said, "Just give him time to get his single life together."

"I'm Tyler, the Beta," Tyler said," He shouldn't have let go of such a great girl."

I looked at Tyler He had dirty blond hair, the bluest eyes I've ever seen. He had muscles that looked like this whole pack took pride in having. Soon so will I. I'm done being a weak wolf that my old pack thought I was.

"I'll give him a year to come after me but after that I choose who I want to be with," I explained.

"Fair enough," Tiffany said, smirking.

"And you can't tell him about my deadline," I demanded.

"I'll put it on my shoes that I won't tell my brother anything," she said, frowning.

We walked back to their pack house. I looked at Tiffany. She looked upset.

"Hon, what's wrong?" Cameron asked.

"We need to go shopping, we have no clothes and I left all of my shoes back home," Tiffany answered.

"Well, since it's the weekend, we all can go to the mall," Cameron says.

I learned that:

Alpha- Cameron
Luna- Tiffany
Beta- Tyler
Third command - George
Stella- Cameron's sister