Ch 6

Here's another chapter for you guys. Please comment. Enjoy!😀😀😀😀
********************

Wanda's P.O.V

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned as I hit the snooze button. I rolled over and laid on a soft smooth surface. I buried my head into it. I heard chuckles as I laid there. I opened my eyes and remembered that I let Keith sleep in my bed. I groaned and closed my eyes again.

"Babe, it's time get up," Keith said.

"A few more minutes," I begged.

He chuckled as I buried my head farther into his chest.

"If you get up now, we can cuddle later on," Keith said.

"Fine," I replied.

I rolled out of bed and stretched. I heard a growled as I showed off some skin. I turned and looked at him. I sighed as I saw his eyes turned black with lust. I sighed as I turned away from him. I took off my clothes leading to the bathroom.

"Can I join you?" I heard Keith asked.

"Looks like you taking a cold shower for now," I told him.

I shut and lock the bathroom door. I showered as I let the hot water hit my muscles. I washed my body and shaved everywhere. I get out and wrapped a towel around myself. I saw that I forget some clothes. I walked back into my room only to be shoved into the wall behind me. I saw Keith fighting his wolf .

"Keith?" I asked," Baby, let me go."

He let me go after a few minutes. I walked into my walk-in closet. I put on a sport bra, track shorts and tennis shoes. I walked into the room and put my hair into a bun. I saw that Keith left. So I went downstairs.

I saw most of the pack members from both of my old and new packs were eating. I saw a plate of food that Keith was putting next to him. He was wearing just a pair of green shorts as he sat down. I sat next to him. I was laughing at some joke before standing up.

"Everyone, met in the back yard in five minutes to start training," I said.

I saw a girl wearing slutty clothes that barely fit her walked in. She were also wearing high heels. It disgusted me that there were girls like her in the world.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Danni," she said," I'm supposed to train too."

I growled at her.

"So, you're the one who raped my mate," I said, clawing coming out.

"He wanted me to fuck him, he begged me to relax his tenseness since you left his side," she said," I would never forece myself on anyone, slut."

Keith was at my side in minutes. I growled loudly at her.

"Get her out of my face, someone else can train her because I'm not," I said.

"How immature of you, slut," Danni replied.

I almost jumped on her but Keith grabbed me. I sighed as he hugged me. I took in his scent. It calmed me down. Keith had someone take her away. I had everyone run 175 miles, 50 push ups and 70 pullups.

I had them training in human hand-to-hand hand combat and with knives and in wolf form, too. I told him that they need to know how to defend themselves, not only in wolf form. After seven hours of execising, I let them all go. I walked into my room with Keith following me.

"I'm sorry about Danni," Keith said.

I took out a green crop top, black bra with green lace around the top of my breasts and matching panties, black leather skirt that went a couple of inches from my butt, green and black striped leggings, and black flats.