Ch 5

Here's another chapter for you guys. Enjoy! 😀😀😀😀
****************

Wanda's P.O.V

It has been six months since Keith tried to find me. He called weekly for the six months. I wasn't ready to talk to him. I was still upset about him being with another girl.

Wanda, I need to talk to you. My office now. It's important, I heard Cameron say through the mind link.

On my way

I walk three floors of stairs to get to Cameron's office. I walked and saw Tyler, Tiffany sitting on Cameron's lap and Fredrick (third command) sitting down. They all stopped talking when I walked in. I sat on one of his couches.

"What's so important?" I asked.

"A pack needs our help with their rouge problem," Cameron

"What pack is it?" I asked.

"Jade Moon Pack," Cameron answered.

As head warior here, I had to go to my old pack and train them.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow at noon," Cameron said.

"I need to go get ready then," I said.

"Wanda, are you okay with this?" Rittany asked.

"I'm fine," I lied.

I stand up and walked outside. I walked outside the pack house and to my motorcycle. I drove to the mall and parked. I walked inside and went to stores and shopped. I find the sexy, slutty, tough chick outfits and brought them. Then brought sexy underwear at Victoria Secret.

I brought fire engine red dye. I needed a new look to my new outfits. I drove back to the pack and went to my room. I put my new outfits in a suitcase. I put some comfortable clothes to work out in in a suitcase. I put makeup, perfumes, bathroom products, and my straighter in a small bag.

I dyed my hair. I ate dinner then put my bags in the car Cameron and Tiffany was going to take. I fall asleep. Or should I say tossed and turned all night. I wake up around 11 and showered. I wear a black off the shoulders crop top, red skirt with black leggings and red one high heeled boots.

I put on red eyeshadow, pink blush, black liner and mascara with red lipstick. I curled my waist length hair. I looked hot and know that Keith might have his eyes pop out of his eye sockets when he sees me. I walked outside after a quick and big breakfast. I saw Cameron and Tiffany kissing by his car. I coughed and they pulled apart.

"I'm just going to meet you guys there," I said.

I jumped on my motorbike and drove away before they could say anything. I drove the thirty miles to my old pack house. I pulled into their driveway. Everyone else showed up minutes later. I parked my bike and stand there waiting. I saw Keith and Oliver stepped outside.

I stand by Cameron and Tiffany.

"Alpha, Luna, welcome," Heith said.

I saw that he hasn't sleep since he had dark spots under his eyes and his hair messy.

Mate looks hot.

So he rejected us. Plus, he was with another woman.

So he still looks hot to us and you know it. You don't know the hole story.

I softly growled to myself as I shut her out.

"Where's this head warriors that will be training my pack," Keith asked.

"Yeah, she must be "so" awesome," Oliver laughed.

I growled as I stepped towards him. Cameron and Tyler stopped me from kicking his ass.

"I'm head warrior and don't like how disrespectful your Beta is being towards me," I yelled," I don't have to be here, you know."

Keith looked at e and growled ate. But then smirked ate.

"It's nice to see my mate has come back to me," Keith said.

"Yeah because you didn't come after me," I said," Where are we bunking while we're here."

He showed us to third floor. I was going to go into a room but Keith pulled me upstairs. I tried to fight him but he just throw me over his shoulder. I kicked and hit him in the back and chest. I felt him slap my butt.

"Be still, baby girl,' he said.

I growled at him. He set me down and I saw that we were in his room. I growled at him.

"Why am I in here?" I asked.

"Because I need to tell you something," he said.

"What's that?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"About you thinking that I might have cheated on you," he explained," I know that you felt a burning sensatio."

"I don't care," I said, turning around," You can do whatever you want, see if I care."

Then I was turned and felt lips on mine. I felt Keith's soft, smooth lips on mine. I moan as Keith pushed me into the wall behind me. I umprd and he caught me. My hands were in his hair as his hands went up my crop top. He kissed down my neck. I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. The spot where he would mark me.

"Keith, stop," I begged.

He let me down and stepped away.

"What was that?" I asked.

"You said that I could do whatever I wanted," he explained," I wanted to kiss you since you left, so I did."

I looked away from his staring.

"You can't do that," I told him.

"And why not?" He asked," You're my mate."

"Because I'm mad at you for cheating on me," I said," I haven't forgive you for that."

"But I didn't..." Keith started to say when I said," I don't want to listen to your explanation right now."

I turned to leaveehen Keith grabbed my wrist.

"Danni raped me," he said.

I gasped as I looked at him. He looked upset about it.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," he answered," Please tell me that you forgive me."

"Forgiveness needs to be honor," I told him before leaving his room.

I moved inovhe room next to him since that the only way he would let me have a room by myself. We all ate dinner. I told everyone to wake up at five in the morning to start training. Whoever didn't do that will get extra training hours.

I changed into a red tank top, shorts that went to my high thigh and red laced panties, and no bra. I toss and turn until midnight I laid there, wishing to be close to Keith again. Like I did when I wasn't here. I sighed. Then I heard my door open and close.

I sat up and turned on the lamp next to my bed. I saw Keith standing there in his boxers. I bite my lip as I looked at his muscles on his arms chest and abs.

"Like what you see, baby girl," he said, smirking.

"Shut up," I replied," What are you doing in here?"

"I'm guessing you can't sleep either," he answered," Am I right?"

I sighed. I knew that if I was going to get any sleep before training then I need him next to him.

"Fine, you can sleep here but no funny business," I said.

He moved in next to me as I laid on my right side. Kevin pulled me closer to him. He put his arms around me. I felt relaxed for the first time since leaving his pack. I fall asleep so fast.

********************

I hope you guys like this book so far. Please comment your honest opinions. 😀😀😀😀