BONUS CHAPTER: Nuna

Reminder: ok so i've decided to make a Nuna bonus chapter but Ron and Luna are already together in this part so this is kind of like a friendly one but you'll see. Enjoyyy! :)

"So pick your partner to work with for this difficult potion." professor Snape says in a calm voice, all the students going around the room to look for their friends - Harry was obviously with Hermione, Ginny with Seamus. Neville looked around the room, wondering who'd he choose since all his friends had already found one.

Finally, he spots Luna, who was calmly looking around, their eyes meet and Neville smiled awkwardly before walking his way towards her. And poor Ron who was just about to make his way to his girlfriend, but Neville beats him to Luna.

Ron groans before narrowing his eyes at Neville and choosing Dean as his partner instead, he was keeping a close eye on Neville which made him slightly nervous.

The blonde-haired girl greeted him with a smile, "hello, Neville. Partners?"

"Uh yes - cool, I mean sure."

Neville lied when Harry had asked if he had feelings for Luna - he denied his feelings, for everyone's own sake.

Professor Snape started telling the ingredients and Luna quickly collected it all while Neville prepared the cauldron where they'd make the potion. Luna, placed all the ingredients on the desk where the cauldron was placed.

Professor Snape then instructed them on what to do next, Luna and Neville following all of them neatly. Neville was about put in the unicorn hair, but before Luna can even stop him - Neville already did it, making the potion in the cauldron explode. Splattering on Neville and Luna's faces.

They look at each other slowly, Neville with an apologetic look and Luna with a surprised look, but after a few seconds - they laughed at the same time. Hard.

Professor Snape glared at them, "happy that your potion is a failure?"

But at that moment, Neville and Luna ignored him - Neville was lost, he watched Luna laugh with a smile, to him she looked beautiful. But he couldn't love her even if he wants to - because it's wrong. Luna's with Ron and he kept reminding himself that.

Suddenly, Ron stepped in between the laughing pair - jealousy all over his face. "Hey, that's enough." he says sternly before grabbing Luna's wrist and dragging her to his own desk, Dean lazily walking towards Neville.

"Guess we're partners now." he says, sighing longingly as he looked at the now empty cauldron.

Neville glanced at Luna and Ron sadly.
He quietly wished that he had realised his feelings for Luna sooner - so he could claim her as his, as cheesy as it may sound.