Chapter 16

Hermione was simply walking around Hogwarts alone and the next thing she knew she was being pulled into a secluded place by none other than Draco freaking Malfoy.

Hermione furrows her eyebrows in confusion and pulls her hand away, "what do you want? leave me alone."

However, Malfoy simply chuckles before crossing his arms, "Feisty."

Hermione grits her teeth as she stares into Malfoy's eyes, she wonders what he wants from her.

"Perhaps you want another punch from me?" Hermione suggests, putting her hands on her waist in an attempt to look intimidating,

"Shut-up. I want you."

Hermione's eyes widen as the words left Malfoy's lips. She thought she must've misheard what he said, but she was clearly mistaken when Malfoy walks closer to her, "Do I need to repeat myself? I said I want you." he whispers with a smirk, emphasising the word 'you.'

She was taken aback by his words, trying to get her confidence back, she tells him, "And what if I don't? What? You're going to tell your father? 'You don't like me back? My father will hear about this!'" Hermione mimics, trying to hold her laughter in as Malfoy looks highly offended and surprised by her choice of words.

"What?" he exclaims, frowning while Hermione finally laughs.

"And besides," Hermione continues as soon as she stopped laughing, "You were so mean to me, how come you like me now?"

He shrugs lazily, "I just didn't know how to approach you. So I figured teasing you would be the only way to get your attention,"

Hermione snorts, "Seriously? Idiot." she pauses and crosses her arms, "and, I'm dating someone else," she says with a bright smile.

Malfoy looks at her in shock and confusion, "What? Who?" he asks, curious.

"Harry." she answers dreamily while Malfoy looks at her in disbelief.

"You're dating that scar fa-" he stops what he was about to say when Hermione shoots him a glare.

"So leave me alone." she says before walking away, leaving Malfoy dumbfounded.

M E A N W H I L E...

Harry has been looking for Hermione everywhere, he searched for her in the library where he thought she would be.
But to his dismay, she wasn't there.

So he decided to ask Ginny if she knows where Hermione was. He spotted her walking alone in the halls, clutching a Charms book. He quickly walked towards her, smiling.

"Ginny!" he calls out, and Ginny turns to look his way, realising it was Harry, she flashes on a light smile.

"Yes?" she asks as soon as Harry reaches her.

"Have you seen Hermione? I've been searching for her everywhere."

Ginny shakes her head, "No... you've tried the Library?"

"Yes, but she wasn't there,"

Ginny was about to answer again when Seamus walks over and wraps an arm around Ginny's waist. She smiles sheepishly when Harry looks at them in confusion.

Ginny giggles awkwardly, "So, uh-"

"We're dating!" Seamus finishes for her, smiling proudly while Harry smirks.

"Brilliant, brilliant." Harry nods approvingly, he then leans in a bit to Ginny, "I see you took my advice." he whispers.

Seamus then pushes Harry away from Ginny with a jealous look on his face, "Hey, don't get too close to my girl."

Harry chuckles, "Alright, sorry."

Someone suddenly back-hugged Harry and both Seamus and Ginny laughed, knowing who it was.

"Hermione!" Harry immediately exclaims, turning around to hug her. He pulls away with a smile, only to find out that it wasn't Hermione.