Chapter 5

Ron's POV

I couldn't hold it in anymore. The one I truly love is Hermione. I can't force myself to love Lavender, it would both just cause us pain.

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. Shifting uncomfortably in my bed.

I felt a piece of paper underneath the sheets, I sat up and grabbed the paper, unfolding it.  On the piece of paper was a picture of me and Lavender, she was kissing me on the cheek while I looked kind of annoyed.

And a letter....

"Dear Won-Won,
I don't know if you forgot that it's our one month anniversary or you're planning a surprise... I don't really know. Either way, it's okay! I love you, Won-Won! You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Thank you for staying by my side and never leaving me, you were there when I needed you. And I thank you for that, that's all, I guess. LOVE YOU AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

From,
Lav-Lav"

"Great. Now I feel guilty." I muttered to myself as I finished reading.

Yes, I DID forget that it was our anniversary today... That kind of explains why she was feeling kind of down a few hours ago.

Why am I like this... I'm not a bad person for choosing the one I truly love...

Right...?

Harry's POV

Hermione wouldn't believe me that the reason Ron broke up with Lavender is because he loves Hermione, I see the way Ron looks at Hermione.

When Ron looks at Lavender, his eyes are blank and there are no emotions.

I'm sure that Ron fancies Hermione.

And now I'm worried. Me and Hermione are together now, what if Ron takes Hermione away from me?

Eh, I'm just overreacting.

Ron's my best friend, he would just be happy for us. That's what best friends do.

Still, I have doubts.

It's kind of like this:

Choosing between the person you love, and the person you spent half of your life with.

And it sucks, really.

Hermione's reading a book and she's ignoring me, not saying anything.

I can tell she's not really reading, she's been on that page for probably thirty minutes already. She's not even turning the page.

I wonder what she's thinking about right now.

Hermione's POV

Sigh, is Harry right that Ron broke up with Lavender because of me?

I don't know...

Yes, I did say I like Ron, but I LOVE Harry. I have always loved him, I was just scared that when I confess, I'll lose him and our precious friendship.

Turns out he likes me too, lucky me.

But I'm scared of losing Ron too, he's my best friend. And I'm afraid that the three of us will all split up because of this, and I don't want that to happen.

The three of us have been through a lot together, since the Sorcerer's stone, the Chamber of Secrets and even more!

I don't want to lose the both of them...

But there is a possibilty...