Chapter 15

Ginny

I wonder what happened between Harry and Hermione. I hope they got back together. I went inside the Library since I need to look for a book that is about centaurs, it's our topic in History of Magic and I need to make an essay about it.

I greet the librarian before walking towards the mythical creatures section. I freeze when I see Harry and Hermione, snogging. So they did get back together.

I clear my throat and they both turn to look at me, eyes wide. I snort as I see their shocked expressions.

"G-Ginny?" Hermione says in disbelief.

"Congratulations!" I say happily before walking towards them and stopping in front of Harry.

"You better thank me by buying me fifteen chocolate frogs," I whisper, widening my eyes at him.

Hermione looked at the two of us curiously and I smile at her.

"Anyways, don't mind me and continue snogging each other's faces off while I search for a book about centaurs,"

I smirk as I see both of them blushing, embarrassed. I began to search for the book, not minding them.

Ron

I walked around Hogwarts boredly when I saw Hermione and Harry entering the library with interwined hands. My heart dropped at the sight.

They got back together?

I gulped the lump that was forming in my throat and walked away, looking at the ground as I blink back the tears.

Due to my foolishness, I bump into someone, causing the person's books to scatter everywhere and I quickly pick it up before handing it to...

Luna?

"Oh, Luna... sorry." I say quietly, hoping she didn't notice the tears that I quickly wiped away.

She furrows her eyebrows in confusion, "Why are you crying?"

I shook my head, "I wasn't." I smile at her and my eyes widen as she suddenly  pulls me into a hug.

"Whatever you're going through it's alright," she says without pulling away.
I smile.

[A/N: I smell a new Ron and Luna fanfiction coming up– lol jk]

I guess I should just accept the fact that me and Hermione will never be together.