Chapter 14

Ginny

I sigh deeply as I saw Hermione throw the flowers that Harry gave her, it's a pity. Harry did nothing wrong. I feel so guilty for ruining their relationship. I was so desperate for Harry to love me back, but I've realized my mistakes now.

I think for a while, what if I confess to Hermione what I did? Even though she'll probably ignore me and never talk to me again, I guess it's for the best, they belong to each other.

It's time to make up for my mistakes.

I walk over to Hermione and she gives me a cold look. I noticed that her eyes were currently red and puffy, probably from crying. I bit my lip nervously.

"What do you want?" she says coldly, crossing her arms at me, "You got Harry already, isn't that what you want, just leave me alone."

"Hermione, I'm sorry," I looked at the ground guiltily, "I have been very selfish. Harry didn't do anything wrong, it was all me. You don't have to forgive me but please, give him a chance."

"What do you mean he didn't do anything wrong? I saw everything."

I sigh, "It's a spell that I put on him to do things I say, it's all my fault. Please don't blame this on him."

Her eyes widen in shock, "what?!"

I smile lightly, "I'm letting him go. I'm sorry,"

She stares at me, astonished by my words.

I roll my eyes, "Don't just stare! Hermione, he's leaving Hogwarts. He told me that he can't survive another day at Hogwarts seeing you with Ron. It breaks his heart, Hermione."

"Those flowers that he gave you, those little gifts that he gave you, all those you just threw them away. And it's painful for him to see his effort not being appreciated." I pause to take a deep breath. "Hermione, he needs you."

"He's leaving Hogwarts?!" she almost shouts, "When?!"

"Today." I put a finger on her lips as she was about to say something, "Don't say a word. Just go and run after him before it's too late!"

She nods and runs away as fast as she can.

Hermione

I was crying as I ran to the Gryffindor common room, he has got to be there.

I say the password to the Fat Lady and quickly enter, and fortunately, Harry was there, sitting on the couch, with teary eyes as he stared at the flames from the fireplace.

I ran to him and immediately sat beside him, wrapping my arms around him, sobbing.

I hear him gasp and he immediately wraps his arm around me too, which makes me smile through my sadness, "Please don't leave. I'm sorry."

He suddenly pulls away and looks into my eyes, frowning, "who said I'm leaving?"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "Ginny said you're leaving Hogwarts because of me,"

A small laugh escapes his lips, "I'm not going anywhere, 'Mione." he smiles brightly and before I could even speak, he crashes his lips into mine. I smile into the kiss, I missed this.

[Ginny: What? I made things much better. Isn't it dramatic?]

The kiss was soft yet passionate and full of love, we both pull away with a silly smile on our faces. I rest my forehead on his as I shut my eyes.

"I missed this. I missed you, I'm sorry. Ginny told me everything." I whisper as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Shh, it's alright." he leaves a kiss on my forehead,

"Just forget about everything for a moment-

-And pretend it's just the two of us forever."

***

EEEEK IT'S CHEESY
Anyways, my new Taehyung ff is out, it's called 'Faded'

Go check it out if you like :)