Grimmjow

Matsumotos already drunken form stumbled towards you as yo excitedly shoved your hand into the green and white hat.

"jeez Matsumoto calm down." You said as you pulled out a key chain. "what a cute key chain" you said aloud as a big crash was heard behind you, Although you were to focused on the key chain that had a pusheen cat eating a jar of ice cream.

"hey (y/n)? come on lets go." your good friend Lillynette said to you.

"w-wait where is Matsumoto?"

"you're really gonna ask that? she is passed out on the couch." Lillynette said as she twirled a Sharpie in her hand.

"oh no you didn't. i hope you didn't." you said as you took the sharpie from her hand and looked back.

"aw come on give it back i wasn't done yet... anyways aren't you at all concerned on who your spending time with in the closet?"

"... I'm going to let this go only cuz its her fault but i guess your right, who am i stuck with Lilly?" you said as you pulled up your (f/c) dress.

"hehe its a secret." Lilly said as you made a face at her. "Oh (Y/N) were good friends you know that right," Lillynette started as you shook your head up and down. "So that means I wouldn't put you in a closet with a complete stranger." She said innocently as she threw you in the closet and closed the door.

"Ow Lillynette that hurt!" You said rubbing your butt. After a minute or two you began to run your hands across the walls looking for a light switch. You thought you had found it but as your hand reached lower you began to feel the wall move up and down. It took you a second to find a hole in the middle of the moving form and you squeal as large hands wrapped around your wrists.

"Hi. Ya like what you feel?" Said the voice. You stayed quiet and squirmed in the tight grip he had around your wrists.

"Wait a second. Grimjow?" You said aloud. "Well duh it was a cat toy..." You uttered, mentally face palming.

"Haha yeah took ya long enough." Grimjow said releasing some pressure on your wrists but not completely letting go.

"Sooo... Seven minutes huh? Well what do you want to do." You asked hesitantly.

"Hehe what do you think." Grimmjow said as he flipped both of you around and pushing your back against the wall.

"Well I was thinking about a game of chess." You said as Grimmjow laugh slightly and came closer towards you. "Umm Grimm what are you doing ?"

"I-uh well I-i- damn it (Y/N) I think I love you." He said catching you off guard you stayed silent for a moment and he took this as a bad sign and let go of your wrists. "Damn it I knew this was a bad idea! F*ck!! Somebody let me out before I make a hole in this damn closet!" Grimmjow yelled as the closet door quickly opened.

"Wait Grimmjow..." But it was to late he left the shop. 'Damn I should have just said somthing' you thought as you sat on the couch.

"(Y/N)" you heard and when you looked up Ulquiorra was in front of you. "Grimjow told me to give this to you." He said as he held out a silver chain with a silver heart pendant. You played with the small figure and when you flipped it over it read "Always and Forever"

"Aww" you said because it was the song that played at a party where you first met.

"Let's go" Ulquiorra said to you as you ran to catch up to him, necklace in hand.

"Wait where are we going?" You questioned.

"Somewhere now let's go." He said as he opened up a portal. He held out his hand for you and you hesitantly took it. Scared and curious you walked through the dark portal for it to open up to a white sandy desert.

When you stepped out of the portal you heard yelling and when you looked up you saw Grimmjow as he swung his sword so hard that it caused sand to shoot your way.

"Ahhhhh" you screamed and before Ulquiorra could pull you away Grimmjow sonidoed towards you and picked you up and away from the sand.

"(Y/N) are you ok." Grimmjow said full of concern as he put you down.

"Mm-hm" you hummed as you quickly hugged him. You felt his body tense. "I'm sorry Grimmjow I wanted to has yes because I feel the same." With those words Grimmjow tilted your head up and kissed you softly and you kissed back. Then he began to kiss a bit more rough.

"Umm ahem." You both broke away an turned your head to see Ulquiorra standing there." Shall we go back"

"N-"

"Yes" you said. "It is my party, oh and Grimmjow thank you for the necklace it's beautiful.

"Yeah no prob and one thing."

"Yeah?"

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Grimmjow, Always and Forever."
___________________
Kay done I am sooooo sorry about not updating I'll try to do more but no promises lol

~DD