Ichigo

You knew how pointless it would be to fight off a drunk Matsumoto, you knew that hurting her in the drunken state would only cause her to cry like a lost child.

"(Y/n)~" the busty shinigami chimed while holding a hat out towards you. You sighed and reluctantly you shoved your hand into the hat and dug around till an object caught your attention. You weren't quite sure on what it was but you pulled it out none the less. In your hand was a small charm. When your examined the small charm you could only hear Matsumotos giggles in your ears as she pulled you happily to the closet and smiling.

"You got Ichigo~" The busty blond said in a sing song voice while pushing you into the closet.

"H-hey wait! I know how to walk you don't need to push me around"  you whined but your plea of walking on your own fell on deaf ears as the drunken shinigami through you in to the closet haphazardly with a big grin as she closed the door.

"Gimmi a s-sec" she slurred while she stumbled away and tugged Ichigos shirt and attempting to drag him, but to no avail. "Come... Come on Ichigo it'll be f-fun! And I-it's only seven minutes" Matsumoto hiccuped as he shook his head.

"I don't have to if I don't want to you can't force me to do it" he crossed his arms and Matsumoto pouted till Renji stood up.

"Fine then... You don't want to go then I will, Ichigo." Renji smirked and began to walk to the closet door which gained Ichigos attention. "You can stay sitting where you are while I comfort (y/n)... Who is all by herself in a dark closet on her birthday." He adds a sigh and reaches the closet door till Ichigo quickly gets up.

"I'm already up!" He announces as Renji and Matsumoto snicker. Renji soon opens the door and kicks him in and locks the door.

"Seven minutes you guys!" He shouts as you happen to get out of the way before Ichigo lands on top of you.

"I-Ichigo are you ok?" You ask as he sighs and nods"

"Yeah I'm fine... Stupid Renji was just messing with my head..." He says and looks at you in the extremely dim lighting coming from the cracks in the door.

"Oh ok then" you say softly and sigh then think. "So what should we do for the next seven minutes?" You asked as he shrugged and stood up.

"Happy birthday (y/n)" he says a bit shyly causing you to do your best to look at him.

"Thank you Ichigo." You look around a bit and twiddle your thumbs as you feel your cheeks heat up. "S-so are you sure you don't know anything we could do for the next like.... Five minutes?" You ask and he stays quiet. "Ichigo?" Still no response "Ichigo? Ok really? This isn't funny. You're being a butt." You state and feel around for him but you can't seem to find him as you look around. "I-Ichigo come on... Seriously where did you go?" You say softly as there is yet to be a response and you become worried. You shook your head and hugged your self. "Your being mean Ichigo times almost out." You say till you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders causing you to jump a bit.

"Sorry... I was kinda thinking... And I was behind you the whole time." He says sheepishly and turns you around to face him.

"Thinking? About what?" You ask? Deciding to forget him ignoring you.

"S-stuff..." He says softly causing you to raise your brow in curiosity.

"Like?..... Come on tell me we're fr-friends you have to tell me." You pleaded while stumbling over the word 'friends' as Ichigo continued to keep his hold on your shoulders.

"B-but (y/n) I-I don't want to be friends..." He said softly causing you to freeze.

You couldn't believe your ears, your crush, the person you felt like the only possible way to be around him was to be through friendship, no longer wanted to be your friend. You felt heart broken, you wanted him to let go of you so you could run off but you couldn't... He had a good grip on you. "I-Ichigo... W-what do you mean?" You asked trying to trust your voice to be strong.

"(Y/n) I-I.... I really... Really like you... And I don't want to be your friend... I want to be your boyfriend." He says hopefully and pulls you close to him. You could only hug him tightly and smile wide as your heart picked itself back up and you looked up at him.

"Yes Ichigo I would love it if you became my boyfriend." You smiles as wide as ever as Ichigo smiled back and hugged you as tight as possible while giving you the most move filled and passionate kiss ever as time ran out and the doors burst open.

"Times up!!!" Matsumoto squealed out and looked into the closet to see the two of you kissing happily as she only giggled.

To you and Ichigo the kiss lasted what felt like hours but it was only short time. When you both looked around you realize the door was opened and the two of you blushed furiously as Ichigo held your hand and casually walked to the couch and sat down, a deep blush still evident on his face as you looked at him and giggled then kissed his cheek and sat next to him. For the rest of the night you and Ichigo stayed close to one another and exchange a few kisses here and there till the end of the party when he hugged you tightly and you hugged back.

"I hope you had an awesome birthday (y/n)" Ichigo said to you as you nodded quickly.

"Yes Ichigo of course I did I get to be your girlfriend, what's better than that?" You giggled and kissed his cheek and smiled happily as you nuzzled him and yawned softly as he helped you to one of Kisukes spare bedrooms and laid you down on the makeshift bed then kisses your forehead.

"Good night (y/n)" he said softly as he smiled while you were already asleep the second your head hit the pillow.  "And sweet dreams..." He smiled happily as did you while you burrowed into the blankets happily.

_________________

Hello my lovely readers, I do hope you enjoyed this chapter. I did my best to make it as long as possible but if you didn't like it then oh well... I hope I can get another chapter out faster but till then my lovely readers

~DD