Bleach 7 minutes in heaven

"No."Was all you said as Matsumoto wanted to take you clubbing in the world of the living for your birth day

"But Y/N whyyyyyyyy." she whined.

" 'Cuz i said no remember what happened last time we went clubbing?" You told her as the memories of having way to many drinks and a hangover that lasted for a week came to mind.

"Ok, ok i promise no clubbing but what about. . . Shopping and a small get together at Kisukes shop. Please." Matsumoto whinnied as you eventually had to give in.

"Fine. We will go shopping and a small party." You said as she squealed with delight and dragged you to the world of the living.

~Karakura town~

" Hey Y/N you ready the party should start soon." Matsumoto said as you walked out of the shoe store with your new stilettos.

" Yeah who did you invite anyways?" you ask as Matsumoto simply flashed you a smile. When you arrived at Kisukes house you were amazed to see F/C balloons strung outside of the doors and when you walked in to an empty room that Matsumoto took you to you were surprised when you saw streamers hanging from the ceilling and everyone yell 'happy birthday Y/N'

"Oh my cheese you guys!" you yelled excitedly. "Ill be right back let me change." You said as you ran to the bathroom and changed into your new F/C strapless dress that stops at mid-thigh, showing off you beautify curved figure. And you put on you new beige stilettos.

When you walked out you saw Matsumoto standing on the table, drunk, dancing to Shakira's song 'Hips Don't Lie'

"Y/N~~~~~!!" She yelled as she almost tripped on her way over to you.

". . . ." You didn't responded.

"Oh come on Y-Y/N don't *hiccup* be like that. *gasp* lets play a game!!!" Matsumoto said as she pulled Kisukes hat from the top of his head.

"Hey give that back." Kisuke said as Matsumoto whispered something in his ear and grinned. "Okay listen up its time to play,drum roll please, Seven Minutes In Heaven!!" he shouted.

"You know what thank you for the party but its getting really late." You said as you pretended to look at an imaginary clock and walk out only to be pulled back by Orihime

"Come on don't you think it will be fun Y/N." Orihime said as you let out a sigh and sat on the couch waiting for everyone to put an item in the bag.

"Okay~ its birf day girs choice." matsumoto slurred as she pointed to you and pushed the hat into your face.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm going." you said as you stuck your hand into the hat.

Comment on who you wanna be in the closet with.
===========

Well there you have it now you cant turn back and run your hands already in the bag. Its up to you the readers to who you wanna see >=P