Renji

You stuck your hand in the hat and eagerly searched for a random item. After a few seconds something caught your attention. When you pulled it out it was a small square piece of paper with a temporary tattoo placed in the center.

"Um Matsumoto who did I get, do you know?" You said as Matsumoto looked over your shoulder to see the small tattoo.

"Oh,nobody important (Y/N) don't worry." She said as she walked pass you and opened the closet door.

"Oi! Don't say I'm not important! Com paired to you I'm as important as ever." You heard behind you as you saw your lieutenant walk towards the closet. "So who is paired up with me?" He asked as Matsumoto pushed/threw him in to the closet and allowed you to walk in.

"It's a secret! Have fun~" Matsumoto said as she closed the closet door and locked it.

"Uhhhhh, damn Matsumoto convinced me into playing this game." Renji said as you sat down on the floor. Your legs stretched out in front of you because of your dress ad your hands behind you to support your upper body.

"Haha I can't believe she tricked you. How did she do it?" You asked

"(Y-y/n)?"

"Yeah it's me. So how did Matsumoto convince you?" You asked as you adjusted your dress.

"O-oh w-well she said that if I played she would guarantee that I would get the person I really liked." He said as you stood up and began to look for him.

"Dude where are you," you said as you tripped and landed on something soft but firm.

"O-oi (y-y/n) are you ok" Renji said as you felt his hands on your shoulder which made you blush.

"Y-yeah I'm fine..." You said as you heard the door open with a small click.

"Awwwww!" Matsumoto squealed when she saw you ontop of Renji as you blushed like mad and ran off.

~~on a random roof building~~

"Damn it, I'm still blushing" you laughed at yourself because you ran from YOUR party because of a blush. "...." You began to pace back and fourth on the roof until something hit you. "she said that if I played she would guarantee that I would get the person I really liked." You thought in your head as you thought on what Renji said.

"Wait dose that mean.... No cuz there were more girls there.... Unless it's..... No it can't be I mean there is no way he can 'like' me." You said to your self as you felt your heart beat faster. "I mean I'm the same with him for who ever he likes.... But I know it's never gunna happen. I mean I know he doesn't feel the same." Then at that moment your captain, Kuchiki Byakuya, appeared.

"(Y/N)." He said in his usual voice.

"Captain, is something wrong?" You asked.

"No just here to escort you back to your party." He said as he walked towards you.

"O-oh ok." You said.

"I heard your one-sided conversation and your wrong." Captain Kuchiki said to you.

"What?"

"(Y/N), you are wrong lieutenant Abarai dose care for someone and that someone is-" your captain was cut off when Renji appeared on the roof calling your name.

"Oh hey captain..." Renji said as the captain simply nodded and flash stepped off the building. "So (y/n) did he tell you anything?"

"No... Well yeah he was gunna tell me who you umm who you liked I think." You said.

"Oh he was....? Well that would have sucked." He said

"W-what! Why?" You practically yelled.

"Well it's cuz I wanted to tell you." He said blushing.

"Really?" You said. "So who is the poor girl." You said jokingly.

"He-hey I'm not that bad am I!" Renji yelled making you laugh.

"No your cool that's what I like about you." You said laughing as he stood there shocked. It finally took you a moment to fully realize what you said. "W-wait umm I didn't mean it- well I kinda did- but I meant to say it in my head." You said as you put a hand over your mouth.

"Y-you like me?" He asked still stunned with a heavy blush on his face.

"Y-yeah I have for a while now but you don't feel the same, do you." You said sadly.

"No it's the exact opposite. (Y/N) I really care for you and I really want you by my side. I just never had the guts to tell you because I was scarred you were gunna reject me." He said as he turned his head to the side. You were so happy that you literally jumped and tackled him in a hug and kissed his cheek causing is face to be more red then his hair.

"(Y/N)!!"Renji yelled as you just giggled and leaned on him. "Hey look at me for a second." He said. When you turned to face him a pair of lips were crashed onto yours and you stood in shock at what was going on until you realized that he was kissing you. You began to kiss back but needed to pull back for air.

"I don't want to ruin our moment but I think we need to he'd back to the party." You said as you yawned.

"Okay but are you tired." Renji asked you as you simply nodded your head. Then before you know it Renji was carrying you bridal style back to the party.

"He-hey! Renji put me down!" You yelled but he stayed quiet, grinning like an idiot.

"No your tired so I'll carry you. Oh and one more thing." He said as you simply looked at him and wrapped your hands around his neck for support making your faces closer together.

"Yeah? What is it."

"Happy birthday. I love you." He said blushing.

"Thank you Renji I love you too."you said kissing him on the cheek.

___________________

Kay I'm done with dis one!! Lol but I'm sorry it took so long to write this out I meant to post this earlier. But I had to do something and it ended up being bigger than I though lol. Well I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to send in requests. I still have to do one more tho lol peace!

~DD