Kyoraku

Kyouraku

You stuck your hand in the hat and pulled out the first thing you touched.

" Hn its a. . . Cup?" you said as a couple giggles were heard around you. You inspected the palm sized cup and before you could figure out who it belonged to Matsumoto starts to drag you to the closet

"Lets go." Matsumoto said as she. Shoved you into the closet. "He's already in there so don't worry." she said smiling as she ran out of the closet and locked it from the outside. "Have fun you two~."

"Y/N?" you heard a familiar voice say behind you.

"U-um he-hey there captain." You stuttered. You knew it was your captain because your eyes adjusted to the dark you could make out his pink robe. You had very deep feeling for your captain and you knew he would never fall for a person like you.

"You can call me Kyoraku, only if you want though." The captain said shyly a blush dusted on his cheeks. "Geez I wonder where Matsumoto pulls these weird games from, what are you even suppose to do." Kyouraku said as you giggled slightly. Unknown to you captain Kyouraku was fully aware of what to do in the closet during the 7 minutes causing him to blush slightly since he kinda loved you since he laid his eyes on you. He just wanted to see what you would do and he was debating weather or not to try something.

"W-well a-actually you-your suppose to- well you know." You stuttered out as you felt a pair of strong arms around your waist causing you to gasp slightly.

"No y/n. i don't know, all i know is that i have loved you since i first met you when Nano-chan introduced us." He said proudly but softly.

"W-well actually when you play this game your suppose to kis- wait you said you . . . Love me?" you said as your cheeks were as red as Renjis hair.

"Yes Y/N i do and i always will." He said. Before you could say anything you felt a pair of soft lips touch your own. He pushed you against the wall but not hard enough to hurt you.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and ran your fingers through his hair causing him to moan slightly. He placed his hands on your waist and licked your lips asking for permission which you denied. This seemed to annoy him as his hands lowered to your butt and he squeezed causing you to moan and he stuck his tongue in your mouth. You simply smiled at how sly he was and moved your hands to his chest and you began to feel his toned body. He moaned more and began a search for your sweet spot. He knew he found it when you gasped and exhaled his name which made him even more heated. Somewhere along the heated session his captains robe slid off and so did his shirt. Right when he began to unzip your strapless dress Matsumoto burst through the door.

"Alright guys time is u-" Matsumoto said as she began to laugh. "Wow Y/N never thought you had the guts to tell him" she said as Kyouraku looked at you.

"Y-yeah i kinda love you t-to." you said to Kyoraku as you could here the 'awws' in the group of people who began to huddle around the closet doors.

"Hehe come here you." he said as he carried you to the couch. "Y/N happy birthday" he told you as you snuggled on the couch for the rest of the party