Hisagi

Matsumoto pratically threw herself at you and you shoved your hand with excitement. That is until you felt curious. You felt a thin material. String. You thought. But you had no clue. You decided to pull it out and a wire came out. Guitar string. It was guitar string but you wondered who it was that played guitar.

Either way you were forced into the closet and you waited and waited till the door opened and somebody was pushed in.

"Hello?" You said as softly as you could.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" You heard Shuhei say.

"The one and only." You said playfully.

"Hm well do you know what were even suppose to do in these seven minutes?" He said as you blushed furiously at all the different scenarios that could happen.

"Ummmmmmmmm well people usually do stuff." You answered half answered.

"Uh-huh. . . and what kind of stuff do you do." Hisagi asked Pushing the question further.

"Just stuff. . . You can talk and stuff." You said again trying hard to not explain STUFF.

"Ok we are talking but what is the stuff." He pushed on. Until you finally had enough.

"Oh for the love of- you do this," you said as you managed to grab Shuhei by his shirt and pull him into a kiss. Your cheeks now a bright red as you pulled away.

"(Y-Y/N)?" You heard Hisagi say.

"And umm that's what you do in the closet." You said slightly embarrassed.

"Hn I like it especially if it's with you."

"Yeah we'll a lot of people play this- w-wait what?!" You said

"I think you herd me."Hisagi said playfully as he pulled you into a hug. "Mine..." You heard him utter.

"What was that Shuhei?" You asked

"Your mine. You have always been mine since day one." He said.

"Is that so." You joked as Hisagi pulled you into a kiss and pulled you up so your legs wrapped around his waist causing your dress to go up instantly.

"I'll prove it." He said as he kissed your neck and scavenged for your soft spot. When he found it a soft mewl escape your mouth and Hisagi was smiling knowing he could get this reaction from you.

"Shuhei~" you uttered as he still nibbled on that part of flesh causing him to moan in response and push you against the wall.

You ran your fingers in his hair and he began to move lower to your collar bone. You moaned and lowered your hands to his shirt, tugging at it. He seemed to get the message and quickly discarded the shirt and you placed your hands on his chest, tracing his muscles lightly with your finger tips causing him to moan out you name. Then before anything could go anywhere he put you down fixed your dress, put his shirt on and began to make out with you till you pushed away.

"Why-"

"I really don't want the guys to see you almost naked cuz time should be almost up." He said as he kissed you sweetly on the lips and like he said the doors opened and there was a click of a camera in Matsumoto's hand.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh I got a picture!!!!" Matsumoto squealed as high as she could earning 'awes' in the crowd as she showed everyone the picture.

"Let's go sit down." Hisagi suggested as he held your hand and sat in the couch with you by his side.

"You guys look good together." Kira said as he walked up with three cups of (F/d) in his hands.

"Thank you Kira." You said smiling

"Yeah. Oh and happy birth day (Y/N) see you later. " Kira said as he went to join a couple of people who were around the snack table.

"I love you (Y/N), and don't you forget that" Hisagi said.

"Good cuz I love you too." You said as you pecked his cheek.

__________________

Kay~ there you have it (I'm sowwy it's so short tho ;__; ) and I haven't forgotten about hyourinmaru I'm working on it lol I just wanted to post this cuz I can lol anyways I hope you like it and don forget to vote and comment who you wanna read about next (after hyourinmaru of course.) anyways peace out!! XD

~DD