"Ben please calm down please." I say holding his face. I dress his wound again.

I get up to keep the first aid kit in the draw.

"Madi... Then what happened that day when I came back?" The moment he asks I freeze😖in the place I am. Everything flashes right in front of my eyes and then I go blank.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Madi... Then what happened that day when I came back?" I ask her. I see she doesn't move.

"Madi..." Saying that I get up from the bed. She doesn't answer me. I see she faints and falls on ground.

"Madi😨..." I shout and then go and catch her.

I call the doctor👩🏼‍⚕️. I get panicked. After a while doctor comes near me.

"I don't think it's the first time this happened to her." Doctor tells me.

"What happened? Why did she..." He cuts me.

"Seeing her I feel this happened due to depression or maybe suddenly she remembered something. I mean some incident. Did you ask her about something?" He asks me.

"I...." I don't say anything.

"Anyways... Don't pressurize her to say anything.... Just let her rest😴. She will be fine... don't worry... Take good care of her." Saying that he leaves.

Then my mind strikes.

"What happened that day when I came back?" I asked her this.

I stay awake. I couldn't sleep thinking about everything.

"Madi... I am sorry for everything😢. But trust me I will make sure everything will be fine soon... very soon."

As soon as I wake up I see Madi is sleeping😴. I call Tony.

"Tony... Can you come to Madi's house right now? She is not well." I say him.

"What...!!" He shouts.

I go and open the door and see Tony and his wife.

His wife rushes to Madi's room. Tony looks at me.

"Tony... I know she is Madi." I tell him.

"Did she faint again😣?" He asks me.

"Wait what AGAIN?" I ask worriedly.

"After that day, she went into depression. She suddenly remembers that incident and she kept fainting. When we consulted doc he said she is broken 💔 totally and every time she remembers that day her heart and all her nerves are becoming weak." He tells me.

"Madi stayed with us for 4 years. Rebecca took care of her and from last year she was better and she got recovered and she said she will stay alone. We said not to but she didn't listen." He says.

I get tears in my eyes😭. I hug Tony.

"Thank you so much for taking care of her." I tell him hugging.

"I hate myself that I couldn't be with her😖." I catch my head.

"Ben it's not your fault." He says.

"No, it's mine. It's my responsibility to look after her."

"Madi... Woke up..." Rebecca tells us. We go upstairs. I see her on bed.

"Madi😭...." I hug her.

"I am fine... I really am..." She says with a smile.

She is the same. How many problems she might have she always smiles. My blood just boils who on earth would want to hurt a person like her.

WHY MADISON... WHY HER?

"See..." She gets up and jumps and dances.

"I am really fine." She says with a huge smile ☺️.

"Guys remember that devil😤. We have to catch him/her very soon and mostly we have to not let devil know that Krystal is Madi." Tony says to all of us.

"Yup... It's just you, me and Rebecca who knows about this right?" I ask Tony.

"Nope..." Madi looks at me.

"Then who else knows about this🤷🏻‍♂️?" I ask her.

"Sasha knows it too... and of course even my parents know it." She tells me.

"What your parents😱 knew you were Madi?" I ask her surprisingly.

"Ya..." She says.

"I go to their house 🏡 once in every month from past 5 years. But they never told me." I ask her.

"Sorry no one was supposed to know." She tells me.

After a while Tony and Rebecca leaves.

Me and Madi sit on the couch. We just sit without talking.

She keeps playing with my hand and I just remember those days when we used to watch movies together and she used to play with my hands😌. I smile thinking about all those memories.

"I know you came every month to my parent's house." She says looking at my hand.

"Really😯...!!" I ask her.

"Actually... I was always there in their house when you used to come... I used to hide and watch you🙈." She says smiling.

"Madii...." I smile. She looks at me and gives me this cutest smile☺️ on earth and I just be aw.

We go to terrace. She keeps looking at the sky 🌌 and as always I keep looking at her.

I miss us. I miss everything we used to do together.

That beautiful face😍, precious smile, sparking eyes🤩, cute talks and everything.

I will make everything right I promise I say to myself and I kiss her forehead😘.

She looks at her watch.

"Ben it's too late... You should go home." She tells me.

"I made a mistake before😣. I can't afford to lose you again... I am not going to leave you for even a second." I tell her.

"Ben..." I close her mouth.

"You shout and all also I don't care... I am not going to go anywhere😕." I tell her.

We go inside the house 🏡. She looks at her bed and then she looks at me "Be..n..." She fumbles. I laugh😂 looking at her.

"My sweetheart don't worry I will sleep on couch." I tell her.

"But..." I cut her.

"Precious its okay... I will sleep on couch😘. No big deal." I tell her.

"Goodnight... Ben..." She says hugging me.

"Goodnight..." I say and kiss her forehead😘.

She goes to bed and sleeps😴 and then I sit beside her bed and watch her sleep. I keep rubbing her hair. After a while I go and sleep on couch.

I try to sleep but I can't😖. All I can think is...

"What happened that day?"

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹