Livin on a prayer

It was now about 4:00 in the afternoon. I had been practicing for 6 hours and Joe finally let me go. I grabbed my books and glanced at the cover of the one on top. 'Vocal structure and range' on it. I frowned and looked at Joe. "I cant steal Stevens books!"

"Your not STEALING you are his girlfriend. Hey would want you to have them."

Suddenly the realazation sunk. I was dating Steven Tyler. I was in a relationship with the lead singer of Aerosmith. What the H*** had I been thinking!? I was so stupid. He was a great guy bit I mean...... Hes a rockstar.

"Alrighty then mister now that were on the topic of relationships..... You and Marly."

"She doesnt like me!"

"Dude. She LOOOOVES you. Ask her out."

"I will! What beach is she at?"

"Cocoa."

"Cocoa beach. Ok. You can do this Joe."

"Ill b there to surf if you need backup."

"Ok..... See you in a bit."

I sped home and grabbed my rainbow zebra bikini with a jean jacket. I grabbed my surfboard and drove to the beach. I already saw a crowd of girls around Joes car. Wait that wasnt Joes mess of hair. (ok I know that im not spossed to swear but my friend made up this word so.its funny so im.gonna.use.it) the little fucktard set me and Steven up. I pretended to ignore him and paddeled out. I caught.a.great wave and it was fantastic. I saw Marly jump.up and down and Joe.pull her in a hug. Stevens eyes never left me. My wave ended and I ran to Steven. He gave me.a.huge hug and I looked.at him. "Your fucktard of a.friend set.us.up."

"And you dont WANT to see me?"

"I ALWAYS wanna see you."

"Likewise."

And because I.love cliches as soon as we kissed the sun set.

A/N

Sorry I havent updated. Things with my bf. But now were GREAT. Also im on my phone so pardon all.the.random.periods. And bad speeling. Love my fans and readers!!!!!