Guess who?

• Dedicated to Every single Aerosmith fan out thete!

Hi. Im Pepper. Pepper Delarde(its Italian). My sister is Marilyn (Marly).Delarde. Shes 26 and im 23. And this is the story of the year my life flipped upside down.

1988****

"How did you pass drivers ed?" I yelled trying to fix the lipstick that now smeared down my jaw when my sister slammed on the brakes. She grinned and looked at me"Hey Feff youve got some lipstick on your face." She smirked. I glared and finally wiped it off. "Thanks Captain Obvious!"

",Your welcome Seargent Sarcasm."

I shot her death glare and she laughed. "EYES.ON THE ROAD!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSSED TO TURN LEFT!"

"THEN STOP TALKING!"

"YOUR GONNA KILL US!"

"STOP BACKSEAT DRIVING!"

"ugh its the PASSENGER seat therefore im PASSENGERseat driving."

"And people say YOUR tge mature one." Sge muttered. I laughed and layed back. It felt good to win. I caught sight of myself in the sideways mirror. My long black hair flowed over my shoulders and my huge green eyes looked the same tge always.did. Scared. Wich I wasnt so suck it universe! Im kinda tall too. 6 ft 2. Marly is NOTHING like me. With a capital N-O-T-H-I-N-G. She was blond and had baby blue eyes that looked shocked. Wich she kind.of always was in. Universe:1 Me:1. My move. Ever since her voyfriend Ryan was killed in a car accident she went into.ahock making me seem like her older.sister always watching out for her. But I admired her in every way. We FINALLY.got to the stadium and she went to sit down. "Im gonna wait for Joe Perry!" She said her leggongs clinging to.her hips and her shirt on snig. I wish I was as beautiful as her. She had picked out my outfit wich consisted og a REALLLLLLY sgort plaid skirt and black.aerosmoth crop top. Cuz' apperantly "I have a great figure." Yeah OK. I went to go.grab a beer and walked right into someone. "Oh sorry!" We said at tge same timw. Wait. I KNEW that.voice. I looked up (or rather down) into Joe Perrys eyes. "Hi." He said. "OHMYGODYOURJOEPERRYMYSISTERISINLOVEWITHYOUCANYOULIKESAYHITOHERPLEADRSHEHASALOTONHERMINDANDITWOULDMAKEHERREALLLLYHAPPYBUTDONTWOTRYSHESNOTASFREAKISHLYTALLASME!" I yelled. He smiled "Youve got a singers lungs! Steven would love ya!" I blushed and smiled. "Well yeah I am a singer. Always have been, always will be."

"Sing somthing."

"What?"

"Sing 'Paradise City'. Dont worry we wont be offened."

"O...K??? 'Take me down to the Paradise City where the grass is green and the girls are pretty, take me hoooooooome.' Like that?"

"Holy s***!!! can you sing tge high notes at the rnd of Dream On?"

"Not as well as Steven...."

"Try!"

"Dream On! Dream On! Dream On! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.........!!!!!!"

"Holy crap your fantastic!" He quicly scribbled somthing down. "Call this number. We can talk.about you being in the band. Well gotta fly and watch out for me at the end of dream on. Take your sister too."

He ran off and I stared shocked. I quickly.bought 2 beers and sat back down jamming his number in my pocket. The concert started and the began with "Janies got a gun"

They ended with Dream On. Steven and Joe walked over to me and Marly and helped us onstage. We sat there stunned as Steven sang and Joe smiled at Marly. Not liek he had at me like BLUSH smiled at Marly. She held her hands over her mouth and I fell into a laighing fit. Steven held the microphone in front of us for tge high parts anx Marly pointed to me. I breathed in. "Dream on, Dream on, Dream on, Ayyyyyyyy!!!!!"