The end is near

Emily's POV:

Fred, George and I found ourselves on the outside of the castle, up near the roof, watching the protective barriers being put around the school - creating a pretty silver force field. The sunset glowed happily in the horizon, it's calming aura greatly contrasting with the sheer terror of those within the castle's walls. I rested my head on Fred's shoulder closing my eyes and taking a few seconds to compose myself. "Hey guys?" I asked quietly.
"Yes?"
"Are any of you afraid?"
"Yes" the twins replied in unison, voices steady. I took their hands in my own as I stood smiling.
"The only thing i can think of is that quote from Peter Pan" I mused aloud.
"The green flying man on the box?" George questioned.
"The TP?" Fred added unsure
"The TV yes - remember the line peter says to Wendy?"
"Which one?" Fred asked squeezing my hand.
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
"But you're not going to die" George interrupted frowning.
"I'm simply saying that I'm not afraid" I softly said, seeing the barrier get pummelled by dark magic.
"It's time" Percy called from the other side of the balcony.

"You okay Fred?" George asked. "Yup" "You okay Em?" Fred asked. "Yup" "You okay George?" I asked. "Yup".

Before we knew it deatheaters whizzed around the castle, apparating into battles. "Stupefy!" Percy yelled shooting at a random deatheater that snuck up behind us. "Petrifcus Totalus!" I screamed, watching with a smirk as their body went rigid and fell over. "Bombarda!" George screamed.
"Oh by the way - I quit!" Percy shouted, duelling the minister. Fred guffawed behind me "did you just make a -"
A huge explosion sounded, collapsing the walls of the building.

In a blind panic I launched on Fred and George catapulting us out of the way. I let out a shaky laugh "sorry guys I didn't see ya there".

Leaving no times for celebration, a crack was heard behind us, and George was split up from Fred and I. We began our run to the place of the noise.
I spotted Izzy and Lauren duelling three death eaters, and sent a few curses their way, knocking one out leaving them with the last one. Fred and I kept moving, dashing up the stairs - hearing Izzy scream in agony as we left. A tear slipped down my cheek as I assured myself she was okay.
I tugged Fred out of the way of a curse as he helped a third year to his feet. Growling was heard as I saw Fenir Greyback about to rip into Lavender Brown's skin. "Repulso!" I yelled, aiming at the werewolf, causing him to fly back, giving her a chance to escape. She nodded in recognition before scrambling away.
We finally reached the source of the noise, and was met with a war zone more vicious than that downstairs. "Dad!" Fred yelled, in time to warn Mr Weasley of the cruciatus curse being sent his way. A shrill cough caused both of us to whip around. Bellatrix grinned smugly, drawing out her wand, aiming at the tall boy next to me.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Now it's time to make your choice - who dies?
Path 1 for Emily
Path 2 for Fred

It will have an impact

- I'll post it tomorrow :)) -