The Chamber

Lee's POV:
"Potter! Won-Won, we've got news" Fred shouted as we rushed into the common room. "Yeah. WON WON! HEIR OF SLYTHERIN! get over here!" George screamed. The two boys came rushing over. "We've got some... bad news and good news" I sighed. "What?" Ron asked, looking slightly scared of the answer. "Emily's petrified" I deadpanned, looking at their reaction. "Fu- *cough* for gods sake!" Harry shouted angrily. "How many more people does that monster wanna hurt!?" Ron said in disbelief. "There's good news too though" Fred said. "Give them the paper Lee" George said. I held out the piece of paper Emily was holding, Ron eagerly taking it from my hand. "This is Hermione's writing" Ron muttered, before handing the sheet over to Harry who nodded. A few seconds later the two boys rushed out the common room before we could say anything. Sighing, we collapsed onto one of the red sofas that littered the common room. "Hey Ginny, where are you going?" Fred called after his sister who was going to leave the room. "Out" she said, before sprinting out the door. "How many people are going to ignore the rule!" I asked "we're not supposed to leave the common room unattended for a REASON!". "Yeah, we should probably check up on Ginny" George said. "Eventhough we aren't muggle born. But whatever" Fred added, as we set off to our passageways. As we walked through the tunnels, I could faintly hear some hushed voices coming from one of the main corridoors. Lifting a finger to my lisps, I ushered the twins to follow me. "... gone missing!". The twins and I shared worried glances. "Who has the monster taken into the chamber?" I heard someone say.
"Ginny Weasley".
I heard a shocked gasp echo from the twins' lips as they fell, quite ungracefully, to the floor. "Not our sister!?" George quietly shouted. "How many more of our friends / family is this thing going to take from us?" Fred whispered staring off into space. "Well shit" I whispered.