GINERVRA WEASLEY

Lee's POV:
As soon as the teachers started dispersing, we made our presence known, running up to McGonagall. "What do you mean our sister's been taken!" The twins shouted in sync, looking close to tears. "I mean what I said Weasleys, she's been taken into the chamber, there's nothing we can physically do as of now, but please go back to the common room and wake up Percy, I've got to send an owl to your parents." McGonagall said before bustling off down the hall. We exchanged determined looks as we set off to wake up Mr. prefect.

~~~~
some waking Percy up later
~~~~

"Percy I'm not kidding get out of bed!" Fred said. "Go back to sleep this instant" Percy replied, stuffing his head under his pillow. "Perfect Prefect Percy get your ugly butthead out now, McGonagall has sent us you idiot" George whispered angrily, throwing Percy's pillow to the other side of the room. Percy had immediately dashed out of the room. "Well that woke him up" I laughed as we dashed towards Dumbledore's office, where McGonagall told us to go. "Thank goodness you're here, your parents arrived a couple of minutes ago, come on into the office" she instructed. As soon as we entered the room the twins and Percy were crushed into a hug by an anxious Molly as I just stood there awkwardly.  As we all settled down in Professor Dumbledore's office everyone was questioning what was going to be done to get Ginny back. After twenty minutes of heated discussion Ron burst into the room half-dragging Lockhart with him. A bloody Harry quickly followed suit, clutching a stabbed diary and Ginny. "GINERVRA WEASLEY!" Molly screeched "YOU COULD HAVE DIED. Thank you Harry dear.". I decided to leave Molly to it as she dragged Ginny from the room, swiftly followed by her husband. "Well... I suggest that you try to get some sleep" Dumbledore said to the twins and I, keeping Ron and Harry behind. Tired, we nodded and let the room. "I am so emotionally exhausted right now" Fred sighed as we approached the fat lady. "Don't get me started" George sighed. "Me either" I weakly laughed. "I can't believe Ron and Harry killed the Basilisk" I sighed, getting murmurs of agreement from the twins, before I fell into a deep sleep.