Quidditch

Emily's POV:
"Welcome everyone to the first Quidditch match of the season! Gryffindor VS Slytherin" I announced, being greeted back with the cheering of the crowd. "And here comes the players! Beaters, Fred Weasley and George Weasley - annoying little buggers-" Lee stated. "Lee!" McGonagall shouted.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry! True though. Then we have chasers Angelina Johnson, Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet - all beautiful ladies, wouldn't mind if they gave me a call if you know what I me-" Lee carried on, only to be interrupted again by Mrs McGonagall. "You know what Ill take over Lee" i said laughing "and behind them is Captain and Keeper Oliver Wood! Finally, the newest addition and the first first year seeker in over a century, Harry Potter. People are saying that he might be even better than Charlie Weasley". "Yep! Big name to live up to but we know Potter's capable!" Lee shouted - receiving cheers in response. Lee went on to introduce the other team whilst I added funny comments every now and then.

"The game has started!" I cheered. "And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —" Lee announced grinning at Fred who swiftly sent him the middle finger.
"JORDAN!"
"Sorry Professor"
"And she's really belting up there, a neat pass to Alicia Spinnet, a good find of Oliver's, last year only a reserve - back to Johnson and no! Slytherin have taken the Quaffle. Slytherin captain Marcus Flint gains the Quaffle and off he goes - Flint flying like an eagle up there, he's going to sco- no. An excellent block by Gryffindor Keeper and Captain Wood" I say, letting Lee take over.
"GRYFFINDOR HAVE THE QUAFFLE! That's Chaser Katie Bell of Gryffindor there, nice dive around Flint, off up the field and OUCH that must have hurt, hit in the back of the head with a Bludger. Quaffle taken by Slytherin - that's Adrian Pucey speeding off towards the goalpost but he's blocked by a second bludger" Lee announced "sent by Fred or George Weasley. Can't tell which" he joked. "It's George" I laughed.
"Damn right it is!" George screamed.
"Johnson back in possession, a clear field ahead and off she goes - dodges a speeding bludger - the goalposts are ahead - come on now! Keeper Bletchley dives - misses - AND GRYFFINDOR SCORE!" Lee screams.
"Slytherin's in possession. Chaser Pucey ducks two bludgers sent by the Weasleys - wait a moment was that the snitch?" I shouted.
BAM! A roar of rage echoed from the Gryffindors as Flint had blocked Harry on purpose, making him spin off course, holding his broom for dear life.
"So after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating"
"JORDAN!"
"I mean, after that open and revolting foul-"
"Jordan I'm warning you!"
"All right, all right! Flint nearly kills the Gryffindor seeker, which could happen to anyone I'm sure" Lee commented sassily, letting me carry on. "A penalty to Gryffindor, taken by Spinnet, who scores no trouble and we continue to play, Gryffindor still in possession. No! Taken by Slytherin - Flint with the Quaffle dodging Spinnet and Bell" I said.
"Hit hard in the face with a bludger, I hope it broke his nose"
"Jor-"
"IT was a joke Professor! Slytherin score. Damn. And Flint back in possession- WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH HARRY?" Lee screamed.
"IT looks like his broom is out of control! FRED GEORGE CIRCLE UNDER HIM FOR GODS SAKE!" I demanded, the twins doing what they were told. After a painstaking 3 minutes, it looked like Harry had control of his broom again, and the game continued (Flint had scored 5 times whilst no one was looking). "And Harry is back to chasing the snitch! Both him and the Slytherin seeker are both going for it!" I said. "He's fallen off his broom! Harry looks like he's gonna be sick..." Lee commentated. "AND HES CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS 60-170" I shouted happily.

"You guys!" I screamed, jumping into the twins' arms. "You're a bit proud of us aren't you" they said in unison. They let me down and had a bro-hug with Lee. "That was amazing!" Lee said. "We won! We won! We won!" I laughed as we all went back to the castle. "Hey guys I've got to go do seomthing" Fred said, exchanging glances with George who smirked. "Go get 'em Freddie boy" George guffawed. Fred left with a wink. Well this will be interesting.