21

Kyle

i looked at the results and everything on there shows that I'm finna be a dad . fuck and I messed up with kandace I know I shouldn't have fucked that girl but she got a nigga horny fuck I thought. I gotta make shit right.. .its been 3weeks and kandy hasn't talked to me but I've seen her and her Lil stomach with my seed in it is growing ..she's glowing.. She's perfect .shit I'm inlove with this girl mane I need her back. I need her to take me back.

Kandace- it's been awhile since ive talked to mafia .and having his kid is even harder . I miss him but what he did was straight fucked up .. anyways I'm on my way to my bestie's house . her and YM been spending alot of time together I think he's the right one for her even tho he is a thug .

i pulled up to kiana's house I walked in i stoped when I saw mafia .he looked at me nd I looked away I went straight to kiki's guest room and layed down .

YM- yoo its ya boy YM

mane kiana is the perfect fuckin girl . I ion trust any body but I trust her yano I tell her everything but a nigga feel like she just wanna be friends imma thug but I got a heart bruh only for kiana and my sister ciara though .I needa wife her fast but even if I can't have her yet imma always be here for her no matter what .

Kyle..- I waited until I know she's upstairs I went in the room she's in poored my heart out to her .cause I need back my queen id do anything for kandace she my baby moms and i love her she having my first kid she's gonna be my wife soon too just wait on it .