14

kiana 's Pov.

its been months since kandace been in the hospital I miss her like crazy I haven't been doing nothing ..school started and all I do is go and come striaght home then visit kandace at the hospital .It hurts seeing her lay there,

if I didn't tell her to tell my stupid brother how she felt, she wouldn't be in here ..its my fault my bestfriend is in hospital bed ...

Good knews though the doctor's said she's making progress and she'll be fine ..she can wake up any day now ..

im so excited .. so much stuff came out while she was in the hospital so I told kyle to get them for her .jordans everything .. when she comes out she is set to going back to the bad bitch /bestie she is. I truly miss her ..I know everything about Kandace, Her parents are married but they are business owners so they travel alot ..her parents and my parents went to school together ..my dad and her dad were BESTFRIENDS from they were small .she has a little brother he's 14 but he stays with his gma, her full name is Kandace breeana -Lee Castillo she loves basketball ,and football celebrity crush is Channing tatum and Kendrick Lamar lucky number 6 shoe size 5-6. Favourite color is green.

she's more than my bestfriend she's my everything my twin my ROD. I love my bestie.

okay so I was going to update tomorrow but my school senior football team has a game tomorrow and I help out so I wont be able to update untill in the night. so wish us luck #GoBlues!