39

Kemora

After everything that went on with Kyle and I just let it go , because I understand where he is coming from I am a Santiago and I got a rep to protect & he's just being a big brother ,

Anyway after Kiana and I spoke to dad we went online to find houses for sale

Ouu Ki come look at this house , I waited until she came over . Lemme see she said ..

It's a 8 bed room 6 bathrooms 2 hAlf bathroom , a jacuzzi inside a movie theatre , a basketball court , a outdoor pool , big ass backyard gated around , look at the rooms they look so big .. And the closets there walk in .. They also have a big ass garage .

Ouuu girl that looks good .. Kiana said , right I replied .. We should should totally get it .

Ok the restate number is there so I'll call ..

*Calls restate *

Hello this is home and luxury how may I help you "

Hey I'm calling about you're 8 bed room mansion I seen online .

Person on the phone : ah yes . It is up for sale , but we could discuss further business in person . I'm at my office tomorrow from 9-3 you could stop by:

Okay I will ,

Person on the phone : and who is this I'm speaking with .

My name is Kimora

Person on the phone : Kimora i am Willis , you could stop by my office tomorrow at 1 , is that a good time ms Kimora ?

Yes it is Willis , I'll be there at 1 thankyou .

Willis ; you are welcome I'll shall see you tomorrow .

*Phone convo done *

Ok well we have a meeting tomorrow for the house at 1 I said to Kiana who was online looking at shoes

Okay . It's kinda late let's go to bed we have a house to buy tomorrow , Kiana yelled .. I just laughed ,

I'm sleeping in here tonight . I said to her yawning

Idc , night twinny she said ..
Night twin , I fell asleep

* NEXT MORNING •
KIANA

I woke up and looked at the clock it said 11:20 , shit I said .. I looked over at Kemora who was sleeping sleep.
Keke you gotta wake up . I smoke her . What time is it , she asked , it's now going 11:23 and we gotta get dressed to go to the office about getting that house .

Oh shit , she got up and said , okok lets go get ready .. She ran off to her room . I laughed and took my clothes off and going into the shower taking a 10 min shower , I got out dried my self off then lotioned my body and doing the rest . and I went to my closet and took out an black pencil skirt a white white body suit , i put those on and found my diamond studs and my Pink Rolex and I fixed my hair into a high ponytail and slayed my edges , I went into my shoe closet and took out my red bottoms and grabbed my phone off the charger and my black purse I took my gun made sure it was loaded but on safety and put in in my purse . I sprayed my self with my strawberry scented spray and made my way down stairs .
Kemooraaa lets go I yelled I turned to see her walking out the kitchen in a short nude colour pencil skirt and a off the shoulder white body suit and her hair was in a neat bun she had on her gold on gold Rolex and Gucci High heels .

Damn my sister bad I said laughing , we smiled at each other and walked outside , ok which car we taking .. I said to Kemora ,

Let's take daddies Bugatti she said ,
Ouu he gone kill us but okay , or dad had a white on white Bugatti with tinted windows inside had black leather seats .

We hoped we looked at the time it was now 12:20 , we still had lil time so we stoped at Starbucks I got a Carmel frapp with extra Carmel and whip cream , Kemora got the double cookie chocolate frapp . It was now 12:40 , we made our way to the office when we got there . We got out the car locked it and made our way Inside .