16

kianas Pov

when i heard that my bestfriend was awake i was the happiest bitch on this earth i got dressed and drove to the hospital to see my bestfriend awake ..

"BITCCCCCH !!! i yelled running up to her and hugging her ,heyy baby she replied back smiling ... " ive missed you so much kandy omg im so glad your awake ..i said I didn't realize I was crying until she wiped it away ."I'm so sorry about everything i- i got off "its not your fault... but thanks to you, your brother and I are together" I looked at her and I could see the glow on her already , My bestfriend is happy I just Kyle doesn't mess this up .

kiana can you hear Me , " I looked up to see kandy staring at me .

" what did you say '",

I said where is Kyle 'she said looking at me.

oh he said he's goin by the trap he'll be back .... i looked at my bestfriend and smiled finally my ride or die is awake and happy ..

For the rest of the day I spent it at the hospital untill my brother came and brought Us food ..I can tell Kyle really doesn't want to fuck up ..but I know and he knows , gods knows hes finna fuck up. but for now I'm really happy my other half is awake and happy.

vote & Comment ✨

was planning on doing another chp but I have exams this week so next week but you have to vote and comment guys. or I won't be updating