James Imagine

You were in high school and James was your worst enemy! He was always torturing you and asking you out as a big joke so he could just dump you. You guys just hated each other. Now, It was the day of graduation and you couldn't be more happy to leave and forget everything !

"Hey, (Y/N)." James said as he walked up to you after the ceremony. You rolled your eyes.

"What?" You spat. James chuckled at your cute attitude.

"Woah, No need to get all snappy." He smiled. You groaned because he was just so annoying. "Anyway, I hope we see each other later on. I would love to." And with that, He walked out of the building. You just stood there wide eyed.

~A few years later~

You got a job as a songwriter. You always loved music and always wanted to be in the music industry. So, You were in an office waiting for a band called Big Time Rush. You've heard of them but never bothered to look them up. All you knew was there was a Guy named James and you hope that you can get along with this James.

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). The boys will be here in a few minutes. Would you like more coffee?" One of the women in the office asked you. You smiled and shook you head. She walked out of the room to get the guys.

James POV

We were about to meet our new songwriter.

"James, If its a girl, And you possibly like her, Don't scare her and ask her for her number right away. Please." Kendall warned as we were sitting in his dressing room.

"Psh! Whatever, I'll try to control myself but she'll probably be falling for me." I said and ran my hand through my hair. Just then, A lady walked in without knocking buy nobody said a thing. Uhh we could've been Naked for all I know! Its a dressing room.

"The songwriter is here to meet with you guys. Now I want you to be nice and James, You know what not to do." She gave me a serious look and I sighed and nodded. "Her name is (Y/N) and-"

"What?! Say that again." I interrupted.

"Her name is (Y/N) and she seems like a lovely person so yeah." She said a little slower.

I'm sure its not the (Y/N) I knew. Right?...

We walked out and went into the office. Her face was looking down at a some papers so, I didn't get a good look.

"(Y/N), This is Big Time Rush or BTR." The lady said.

Your POV

I looked up and saw there faces one at a time. I didn't know which one was which. I kept looking until I saw a Seriously familiar face staring at me with his mouth side open.

"You!" Me and James yelled at the exact same time. I stood up immediately.

"Your the songwriter!"

"Your James from BTR!"

The lady walked over to me to calm me down a bit.

"You guys know each other?" The blonde one asked.

"Know each other? We Hate each other." I corrected.

"Now (Y/N), Hate is a strong word." James said calmly. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening!

James POV

She was beautiful! I never hated her, I just didn't wanna tell her I loved her. Her eyes were gorgeous, Her hair was gathered to one side, She was just perfect. Why did I ever 'Bully' Her in High School????

We all took our Seats and stayed queit until Kendall obviously said something.

"I'm Kendall. This is Logan and that's Carlos. An you already know James here." Kendall introduced us all.

"I'm sorry." I said out of nowhere. "Sorry for torturing you and not getting the chance to know you first (Y/N" I continued.

"Its okay." She said. I looked up at her and she had a pretty smile on her face.

"Can we, You know, Start over?" I slowly asked. She nodded her head.

"Yea, I would like that." She said.

We saw her songs and she was really talented!

             ~A few days Later~

We were all at (Y/N)'s Apartment and just talking.

"James has something to say to you (Y/N)!" Logan exclaimed and I shot him a glare.

"Yea, He was talking about it all day yesterday." Carlos added.

"Really? What?" She asked with a slight laugh. She put the bowl of popcorn down on the table slowly.

"(Y/N), I love you," I said. She was shocked. "And I wanted to know if you'd wanna maybe go on a date with me?" I asked.

"Of course." She said and threw some popcorn at me which I gladly ate. :p

We continued to do whatever it was that we were doing and I just kept staring at (Y/N) the whole time. <3

Hope u liked it :)