James Imagine

You and James were still sleeping. It was already time to get up. The sun blinded your eyes when they opened.

"Oh God!" You whispered a little too loudly. "Uh oh." You turned around to look at James.

"Good Morning!" James said as he still had his eyes shut and a smile plastered on his face.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" You asked.

"Great, knowing the fact that you were right here with me all night. How about you Babe?" He grined and finally opened his eyes to look at you.

"Well... Okay I guess?" You teased him. You wanted to see his reaction for what you were about to say next. "All night you were hogging the blanket and talking in your sleep and just couldn't stop moving at all. I barely slept." You lied trying not to laugh.

"Really? I'm so so so so so sorry Y/N! I didn't mean to and now because of me you must me so tired and-" You cut him off by laughing.

You couldn't hold it in.

"Hahaha oh my god, you should've s-seen your r-reaction haha." You tried to let it out but the laughs were getting in your way.

"Seriously? So I didn't take the blanket and I didnt talk in my sleep and I didnt move too much?" He questioned all at once.

"Nope and sorry for lieing. I slept Great too!" You calmed down and said.

"Good. I love you laugh and jokes so much." He confessed.

"Thanks. I love your eyes and smile and everything about you." You replied.

"Me too. And I love you most of all." He said as he looked into your eyes.

"I love you too James." You said.

"I love me too." He said and before you could say anything, he crashed his lips on yours.

Hope u liked it Guys!