Kendall Imagine

You were at the studio with the guys and told Kendall that maybe he was spending a little too much time singing and not paying attention to you. After talking about it, It turned into a huge fight.

"You are the worst girlfriend ever and It was the biggest mistake to even ask you out!" Kendall yelled at you.

"Fine!" You yell back.

You grabbed your purse and phone. Then you walked out of the studio and back to your shared apartment.

"Worst Girlfriend ever huh? I'll show him! I don't need him at all!" You talked to yourself while putting your clothes into your bags.

Once you got all your things in the bags, it was dark. You didn't even get one missed call from Kendall or text.

What a Jerk!

You decided to sleep on the couch so in the morning, you just stand up and leave.

You sat on the couch and cried. You love Kendall with all your heart. No one can change that.

Suddenly, The front door opened.

"Babe?" It was Kendall. "Look, I'm really sorry for what I did and I promise, I'm here now."

"It doesn't matter anymore Kendall." You spoke up.

Kendall came rushing to the couch that you were on.

"I didn't mean one word that I said (Y/N)." Kendall told me as he sat down next to me.

I scooted away and said, "But you said that I was the worst girlfriend ever and that it was a big mistake to even ask me out."

"Thats just it. I didn't mean it at all." Kendall said.

He noticed my bags with clothes.

"Were you gonna leave me?" He asked with his famouse eyebrow rising.

"Maybe." I answered and looked away.

He turned my face around by holding my chin.

"Please don't leave me." He said. "I need you and I can't live without you."

"After what just happened, I'm not going anywhere Kendall." I said and put my head on his chest.

"You know I love you, Right?" Kendall asked.

"Haha. Yea. I love you too." I said and he leaned in and gave me a long kiss.

Hope u like this one Rushers! I wanted to write this one for a while now but I had requests coming in so thats why I couldn't. But I love taking requests from all of you. Thanks for reading.

I've noticed that everyone wants a James Imagine... Can't blame any of you. James IS perfect. :)