Logan Imagine

Yet again, Logan was out with friends. He's been doing this for the past few weeks and its like the two of you have been seperating.

This time, You let the tears fall out. You weren't gonna hold them in any longer.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Logan yelled when he got through the door. You ignored him.

He came into your bedroom, Where you were, and threw himself onto the bed. You looked away from him.

"What's wrong with you, babe?" He asked as he sat up. You didn't answer. "Uh hello?" He waved his hand in front if your face.

He wrapped his arm around your waist but you stood up immediately.

"Hey?" He whined and gave you a confused look. "Wait! Before we do anything, I'm gonna go out with Dustin and Carlos tom-"

"I'm done!" You yelled which caused his eyes to growth wide.

"What!?"

"I'm done! We're through! You go out every night and leave me here alone. I thought you were the one but boy was I wrong! Bye Logan."

You took your purse and left the flat.

~8 months later~

You were out with a friend at the movies.

"Woah! Isn't that Logan?" Your friend whispered to you. You looked at where she was looking and saw Logan and James.

"Quick! Get into the theater!" You whisper back and walk in.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Logan's voice behind you.

"lets take this outside cause I really wanna see both these dramas. But movies can come again. Lets go!" You friend tried to lighten the mood.

"(Y/N), Can we talk? Please?" Logan asked nervously.

I sighed and shook my head, "I don't know Logan, Do I wanna talk to a Guy who doesn't care about me?" You asked and lumped your shoulders.

"Please, (Y/N), Logan has been a mess without you and when ever we go somewhere, it always ends up somehow reminding him of you. The other day, We went to Disney together with Kendall and Carlos, All he did was point out the things that you loved and told us about your fear of roller coasters and how he helped you get over them. Please?" James explained.

I stood there shocked that Logan would remember something that was a few months ago when we were together. I walked out of the Movie Theater and gestured Logan to come out.

"Well, He pretty much explained almost everything. The point is, I'm so sorry for happened. Please, give me one more chance. I love you (Y/N) and I can't stop loving you." Logan said.

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips. He kissed back passionately.

"So does this mean..." Logan asked trailing off. I giggled and nodded my head. He smiled and hhugged me as tight as he could.

"I missed you Logie." I whispered.

"Me too (Y/N), Me too." He whispered back. We went back inside and eenjoyed the movie. But Logan didn't let go of your hand once...

Srry I haven't Been updating! Ily Guys and I apologize! :)

Hope u like this one ;)