James Imagine for Liz_Staab

I was at work today and I had to stay for a little more time cause the other employees didn't show up.

"Can my Day get any fucking worse?" I mumbled to myself.

After you drove home, You walked to the front door and unlocked it. You opened it and were surprised at what you saw.

"James!" You yell. The whole living room was a complete mess. You even told James to clean it up this morning before you left.

"Hello to you to Babe." He laughed as he came up to you. His arms were spread out like he was about to hug you but you walked past him up to your room. "Hey, What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?!" You scream. "What's wrong is that I told you to clean the apartment before I left and I walk in to see it exaclty the same! What have you been doing all this time?"

"Liz, Calm down First. I was just watching a Football Game." He said. He was chuckling at your reaction.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Your reaction, Obviously! Its so hilarious." He laughed again. You were so mad that you just took out a suitcase and started packing.

"We're through." You simply say when you finish packing your clothes. You walk out of the room.

"Woah woah woah what?!" He was shocked at your quick decision. He followed you down.

"Just remember, I love you." You whisper and leave before he could say anything.

You were getting weird looks from girls and they were saying things about you and James breaking up.

"I bet they're done." The girl snickered to her friend.

"Yea, its a good thing cause she never did anything. He's way too amazing for her anyways." She replied.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. I didn't even realize I was crying. I arrived at Kendall's house and hesitated to knock. You got the courage and did it. He opened the door in his boxers and no shirt. He had Yuma in his hands and he was yawning while rubbing his eyes.

"Hi Kendall." You try to smile and get his attention.

"Oh My God!" He yelled and shut the door. Your eyes widened and you were completely shocked. The door opened and Kendall just had put a shirt on. "Sorry... I didn't know you were coming." He sheepishly said and scratched his neck while looking down.

"Haha, Its okay." You giggled. Kendall always made you laugh the most out of the boys when you first met, before you and James started dating.

"Oh! Come in." He stepped aside and opened the door more so you could walk in. He noticed your suitcase and looked up at you questioningly. He simply pointed to the case and raised an eyebrow at you.

"Umm, Me and James. I uh broke up with him." You quitely say and avoid his eyes.

"Well, You can stay here and I know you came here cause of that. I would let you stay, Even if you just felt like it. There doesn't have to be a situation." He smiled at you.

"Thanks Kendall." You grin and hug him right away. He hugs you back tight.

He sent you up to a guest room and told you to get comfy while he made some food. You wore your PJ's and hair in a messy bun. You went downstairs again and saw him making Pasta.

"Oooohhh! I live Pasta!" You squeal and clap your hands.

"Haha I know." He said and put the pasta on the plates. He gave you a plate and you thanked him.

You were walking to the table when you saw a picture of him and James. Your eyes started to form tears and you nearly broke down.

"Hey (Y/N) remembe-" He stopped mid-sentence when he saw you. He immediately took the plate and set it down. "Hey shhhh. Its gonna be okay. James will come to his senses. How bout you eat and we'll go back to your apartment to give James a little visit?" He suggested.

You got the energy to smile weakly and ate the delicious Pasta.

Later, You and Kendall got in his car and drove to yours and James' used to be apartment. You opened the door and found everything clean.

"Woah." You gasped and looked around. The house was spotless! Then you heard James upstairs. You and Kendall raced up and saw James on the bed on his phone.

You tried to stay as quite as possible so James didn't see you or Kendall. Your phone made a sound and James looked up quickly. He got out of bed and walked over to you. I just threw myself at him. He gladly wrapped his arms around me.

"I missed you." He said in your hair.

"Me too. You finally cleaned the house?" You half joked and looked up at his beautiful eyes.

"It was the least I could do for you one last time." He smirked. "Can we try again? You know, Just continue from after you came home?" He asked.

You nodded and kissed his lips. James pulled away and walked over to Kendall.

"Thanks dude. But she still needs her clothes back." James stated. Kendall chuckled and bro hugged James. Kendall said good bye and left us two alone.

Later that night, I saw what made that sound from my phone. James tweeted:

Missing my baby. sorry, I messed up by not obeying you. I love you @Y/T/N <3<3<3

Hope u liked it :)

I tried to make it seriously long :)