James Imagine for cpayne154

I was in bed and the sunlight was shining in my face.

"Good Morning Sleeping Beauty. Happy Birthday!" I heard James say.

I smiled at him and said, "Good Morning! Thanks James."

I got up and James leaned in to kiss me. We shared a sweet kiss until We pulled apart to breathe.

"I'll go make you special birthday breakfast." James stated as he hugged me then went downstairs.

I went to the shower and got ready for the day. I got dressed then hopped downstairs where James was.

"Hey!" I said as I got to the kitchen.

"Hello. I made you chocolate chip pancakes, Eggs, Waffles, and some juice." James said.

"Thank you. Your the best." I smiled.

"I know."

We sat down and ate until there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I exclaimed.

I opened the door and was immediately pulled in for a big hug by Kendall. He pulled away and Logan engulfed me in his arms. When he let go, it was Carlos turn. Then of course Alexa.

"Happy Birthday Catie!!!!!!" They all shouted and if felt like all of L.A. could hear them.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed.

"Mmm something smells good!" Carlos said and walked in.

"Yeah. It tastes even better." I said and looked at James.

"Why Thank you Catie." James walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"So I was thinking! I can take Catie  out shopping for half the day. Then you can spend time with the guys. Then you and James can Do whatever you Do at night. How's that sound?" Alexa planned.

"Perfect!" James said before I could even open my mouth.

I looked at James and he was nodding his head rapidly at me.

"Okay. Sounds great." I finally said.

I went to get my purse and phone. Then me and Alexa left the house.

James' POV

Carie didn't expect a things.

"Ready to decorate?" Logan asked.

I nod my head and We start.

Catie's POV

"Oh! Look at that dress! It matches perfectly with those new shoes We brought the other day! Come on!" Alexa said and We ran into the store.

As much as I wanted to shop with Alexa, I really wanted to go hone and be with James.

I Wonder what James is doing right now...

"What about this necklace?" I was pulled out of my thoughts by Alexa holding up a necklace in my face.

"Oh That's pretty." I say.

Many hours of shopping later, Alexa Said We should go home.

"Yes! Yes We should!" I quickly say.

When We get to the Driveway, Alexa Parks the car. She was smiling the whole way home and it was kinda creeping me out.

I walked to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and saw the whole house was pitch black. I walked more in.

"Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone jumped out and the lights turned on.

"Oh My God!" I say and Look around.

Everyone's family was around the house. Most of my friends and other people were there.

I looked over at James who was making his way over to me.

"You like it?" James said as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love it." I whisper.

We partied for a long time until some people started to leave.

"Thanks for coming!" I say to the people who were leaving.

Only the band and Alexa stayed to clean things up.

"Thank you again." I say as I clean the table.

"It was fun actually." Kendall said.

We all finished up and said our good byes.

"Bye." James and I said.

"So that was what you were planning?" I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Of yea." He said.

We went upstairs and let's just say it was the best night ever...

Catie I hope u like this imagine. I tried to make this very long : ) Enjoy ;)