Maternal Affections

Start from the beginning

Kara stood back up to her full height. "Okay so how do we get them?"

Lena bit her bottom lip. "I think I know."

" Not more secrets Lena. " (Y/n) sighed.

"She never took me inside, we stayed outside as she taught me about my powers, how to use them and control them."

" That is why you didn't wear your necklace. " She shrieked at her suddenly it all made so much sense.

"I wanted to be myself totally, like you." She said sadly. 

"Alright let's not worry about this now, we have to find Alex we will discuss all of this later, but now we go to the DEO and we form a plan of action," Kara said suddenly taking command.

"How hard can beating two old Kryptonian chicks be?" ( Y/n) shrugged.

                                                                                 xxx

(Y/n) sighed impatiently they were taking far too long to prepare this plan, the more time they wasted the more time there was for Alex to be hurt.

"They won't be expecting us," J'onn said firmly. " This is our biggest weapon. "

"Our biggest weapon is the fact I want to kill them!" ( Y/n) ground out hatefully.

Sara put her arm around her shoulder trying to soothe her anger, getting wound up wasn't going to help them now.

"We all want to do that (Y/n) she is my sister," Kara said, ( Y/n) had seemed to take the lead on this, sometimes she felt as though she was taking the most out of it, she wanted to find Alex more than anyone.

"No one touches my mother but me." She said with steel in her voice, she was her mother but if she'd harmed Alex all maternal bonds would be broken.

"Okay, so we have our tasks." J'onn nodded. " Let's get this underway. "

"Kara." ( Y/n) called out sternly. "I mean it Kharys is mine!"

Kara frowned a little frightened that she could sound so cold, it was her mother. "If she is in my way she is going down." She said before leaving swiftly.

(Y/n) growled if she had to beat Kara too she would.

                                                                                               xxx

"Are you sure this is it?" ( Y/n) whispered.

The abandoned building looked deserted and forgotten stuck out in the woodland, the trees it's only neighbor.

Lena nodded. "Yes this is the place, I'd know it anywhere."

(Y/n) nodded. "Okay let's do this when it kicks off you leave I don't want them hurting you too."

Lena smiled quickly throwing her arms around her. "I'll be fine just look for Alex."

"No need to tell me that."

(Y/n) shot away before Lena had time to blink eager to have back the woman she loved, it had been far too long since she had disappeared and the last time she saw her she had been disgusting to her.

She needed to make up for her gross behavior even if it hadn't been entirely her fault, she needed to tell her she hadn't meant it.

(Y/n) wiped away a tear that slipped down her cheek, anger, fear, impatience, and Alex had all bottled itself up inside her and little by little it was slowly releasing itself in tear form.

Sneaking around the side of the old building she stumbled upon a window, devoid of any glass it stood there an open invitetion for anyone to climb inside, (Y/n) climbed up and jumped in, her feet landing on the ground with a soft yet hard thud.