Again

Chapter 10

Normal pov

She was locked inside a damp stone room, chained to the wall. Naked and bleeding, she could feel cuts all along her body, some more serious than the others. Tears were flowing heavily down her face, hoping someone would find her and save her.

She heard a loud clanking sound as someone walked into the room. They were wearing a long black cloak, hiding every part of their body, leaving them completely hidden.

Lucy's whole body trembled with fear as they stepped closer, lightly grazing their fingers along her stomach.

"Please help me Natsu." Lucy whispered

between sobs."What was that?" The man in the cloak asked, revealing himself.

When Lucy didn't answer his question the only thing he did was smirk and reach onto his pocket and pull out a small knife.

Suddenly someone burst through the door, they had spiky pink hair and a scaly looking scarf. It was Natsu.

"Lucy!" A small smile forming on his lips but his smile soon disappeared when he saw the condition she was in.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled as he sent Faust flying through the air and into the stone wall.

Lucy smiled at him, but he just couldn't smile back. 'How can she smile after everything she's been through?' Natsu thought as he started to melt the chain, he finished one but didn't finish the other.

"Natsu!" Lucy yelled her eyes widening, just then Natsu felt a hand on his should and saw a knife pointing out of his chest. Blood soaked his clothes as he gasped for breath, blood dripping down his chin. He fell to his knees but didn't go any further because Lucy caught him with her one free arm.

"No! Natsu!" Lucy yelled as he started choking up blood. "No please stay with me Natsu! open your eyes!!"

Natsu opened his eyes and looked up at Lucy. "I-I'm s-orr-y" he managed to say as a few tears fell from his eyes."I couldnt s-save you."

"No Natsu! Please stay with me!" She yelled as tears fell like a waterfall down her face.

Faust laughed and kicked Natsu's body away. "No!" Lucy yelled as Natsu's body hit the ground. Faust grabbed her arm and chained it back to the wall.

The man brought his arm to Lucy's leg and cut a deep but not fatal wound, causing Lucy to scream in pain, even more tears spilling down her cheeks.

Faust laughed at the sound of the screaming Fairy, as he began making random cuts along her body.

"I didn't get to tell him I love him." Lucy whispered. Faust ignored her this time and continued what he was doing.

The lack of blood flowing through Lucy's body caused her face to drain of all its colour. Her cheeks were no longer rosy red and her peach skin was now just a pale white. "Natsu.."

Faust could tell she was about to pass out and he wasn't done having his fun so he brought his fist crashing down on her face with a sickening thud. An alarmingly big bruise started to form on her cheek. But his attempt was futile since she had already passed out.

"Until next time." Faust said as he threw his cloak over his head and walked on Natsu's body and out of the room.

xxx

Lucy opened her eyes, tears soaked her face and she was unable to move her body for what seemed like half an hour.

When she could more her body, she slowly sat up and wiped her face on her arm. She looked up and saw a plate with something on it with a small metal cup beside it.

Lucy reached over and grabbed it and noticed it was water and bread. She ate faster than she ever did before, than she chugged the water.

After she was done she just sat back and thought.

'Was I right about the fog? do they pull you into your deepest fears? Or was I wrong and it just gives you terrible nightmares about anything you've ever thought about?' She gave a shaky sigh and stopped herself from crying.

'Whats taking you so long Natsu?' Lucy thought as she cradled herself against the wall.

At the Guild Hall

Natsu's pov

"When is the last time you slept?" Mira asked me.

"I slept for and hour before I came to the guild." I said.

I wasted an hour of time sleeping. An hour I could have been using looking for Lucy.

"Natsu I want you to go upstairs to the infirmary and get some sleep." Mira said in her usual sweet voice.

"I can't. I'm going back out to look for Lucy." I said as I got up and headed for the door.

"You Will Go And Sleep!" I hear Mira yell in her Satan Soul takeover.

before I know it I'm in the infirmary bed and fast asleep.