Lisanna's return

"Gajeel!" A small black exceed called out. "I found this girl looking all suspicious, so I bound her hands with a rope I found and brought her here to confirm she wasn't an enemy."

Just as he finished speaking Panther-Lily yanked on his end of the rope and a small girl on the other end tumbled into view. She had shoulder length snow white hair and big blue starry eyes.

"Hey let me go!" She said, "This is completely unnecessary." The white-haired girl whined as she looked up to see the person the exceed was talking to and noticed that there was more than one person there.

First, there was a tall man with long black hair and a lot of silver studs on his face. she probably wouldn't have recognized him if it weren't for those piercing red eye of his. Gajeel. 'He must be the Earth Land version of Gajeel. Though he looks a lot more intimidating.' she thought. Not too far to his left was a tall red-haired woman wearing some familiar armor, blue skirt, and black boots. At first, Lisanna flinched slightly at the sight of this woman' which was the doppelganger of Erza Knightwalker, more commonly know as 'The Fairy Hunter'. But she was quick to remember she was no longer in Edolas. It was not Knightwalker, it was Erza Scarlet.' Next to Erza was a small girl with gorgeous golden hair tied into two pigtails with her bangs left loose to frame her heart-shaped face. She also had beautiful brown eyes. She was wearing a black mini skirt, blue crop top, and thigh high boots. 'Earthland Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia' closest to Lucy was a spiky pink haired boy with onyx eyes and a blue cat sitting atop his head. She'd recognize him anywhere. 'It was Natsu Dragneel and Happy'

They both had tears in their eyes as they stared at her. Then Natsu and Happy saw what she was wearing, it was that same outfit that they saw Edolas Lisanna wearing when they first met and realizes she's actually the Edolas Lisanna, not their Lisanna, their Lisanna was dead. she died two years ago.

Then Natsu and Happy wiped their tears away before they have the chance to spill down over their cheeks.

Before anyone else had a chance to say anything Natsu asked, "Why are you here Edolas Lisanna?"

Lisanna looked away and said "I'm not actually the Edolas Lisanna... When the Edolas Lisanna died I was transported there by the Anima. I guess I was transported there to fill the void that the Edolas Lisanna had created when she died. Elfman thought he killed me but he didn't. The only reason why I didn't tell you when I first saw you in Edolas was that I couldn't hurt the Mira and Elfman of Edolas like I hurt my Mira and Elfman. Even if they weren't from the same world as me they were still my brother and sister and I didnt want to hurt them. But It turns out they already knew I wasn't their Lisanna…" Lisanna explained.

"Oi, Panther-Lily untie her," Gajeel grunted.

When she was untied, Natsu and Happy ran at her and embraced her in a tight hug. Tears once again returned to his eyes. "I missed you so much," Natsu said just above a whisper. He wiped his eyes so the tears wouldn't escape and spill down his cheeks.

"I missed you," Lisanna said as she hugged him tighter.

Back at the Guild

"We shall celebrate Lisanna's return!" the Master yelled.

Everyone cheered as Mira wheeled out two large barrels of booze, one after the other before quickly returning to her younger sisters side.

Lucy felt like she didn't belong at that 'celebration' since she didn't even know Lisanna, so she just grabbed her stuff and headed back to her apartment.

"I can upon thee in the world of the Celestial Spirit, pass through the gate! Open! Gate of Canis Minor, Nikora!"

A second later Plue appeared.

"Hey, Plue! Can you stay here while I take a bath?" Lucy asked.

"pupu." Answered Plue

"Thanks!" She smiled and grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

She ran a hot bath and poured some rose essential oil into the tub and waited for it to fill up. When it was done, she got in. It was so relaxing for her since

After I was done in the bath I drained the water then dried myself off and changed into my pajamas.

"Did anyone stop by while I was in the bath?" I asked Plue. He just shook his head.

"Okay. Thanks, Plue. You can go now if you want." Plue nodded and then disappeared in a cloud of fog.

After Plue left I hopped into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Little did Lucy know that that night was the start of all the pain and suffering that was to head her way.

H

ey everyone! I'm new to Wattpad.
All I really want to say Is if you like this story you can find me on Fanfiction.net under the same username. I have other stories also on that account and I'm working to add them on here too sooner or later. The next chapter will be out real soon. See you all then.