The search

Chapter 6

Normal pov

"Owwww... my head." Lucy whined as she sat up. "Where am I?"

As Lucy looked around she saw that she was in a damp cement room, with a funky smell like mold and dirt.

"What is this place? How did I get here? wasn't I just asleep in my bed?"

Lucy stood up and tried to walk towards the door but tripped, when she looked back to see what had made her trip she noticed her ankles were chained to the wall. Her eyes widened in fear, she had just remembered that she never made it inside her apartment before someone knocked her out.

Lucy tries to breath but she can't as she realizes she'd been kidnapped.

Natsu's pov

"What do you mean Lucy didn't make it home last night?" Erza demands rather than asking.

"Its exactly what it sounds like." I said starting to feel worried.

"She probably went somewhere last night." Gray said trying to get Erza to calm down.

"No she didn't Gray! She was coming to the guild today to go on a job with us." I yelled at Gray.

"She was going on a job with us today? How come I didn't know?" Gray asked me confused.

"She pulled me aside yesterday, we talked and I told her we would go on a job together, all of us. I was going to tell you all earlier but as you already know things got complicated."

" Shut up both of you! Erza yelled.

"Yes ma'am! Gray and I said together.

Soon the whole guild could hear us yelling about Lucy not making it home.

"Lu-Chan is missing?" Levy asked worried.

"No she's not missing she just didn't get home last night" Gajeel tries to assure.

But then Erza started to make teams for searching for Lucy.

" Natsu you go with Gray, Juvia and of course Happy. " Wendy you go with Carla, Lisanna, and I" " and Gajeel will go with Panther-Lily, Levy, Jet, and Droy." Erza said

"We will start our search at once!"

"Yes. Begin right away." Gramps said. Everyone looked up at him and ran out of the guild hall to start looking for Lucy.

Normal pov

The three Dragon Slayers and their teams head to Lucy's apartment to catch her scent. After all the Dragon Slayers and Lisanna - who had taken over a blood hound- had smelt one piece of Lucy's clothing then they all went their separate ways.

Natsu had followed Lucy's scent to the perimeter of Magnolia but then lost it and couldn't find it again.

"How can you just lose her scent like that?" Juvia asked surprised.

Natsu was super frustrated. How did he just lose it like that? He has never lost Lucy's scent before so why now?

"I don't know" Natsu snarled, not even trying to hide the anger in his voice.

"I didn't mean to anger you Natsu.." Juvia apologized.

"Sorry.." Natsu grumbled then started to look for her scent again. After a few minutes Natsu bumped into Wendy's team.

"You followed Lucy's scent up here too?" Natsu asked Wendy.

"Yeah. but its like it disappeared, I mean it was just here then it was gone.. Im so useless.." Wendy said sadly looking at the ground.

"Your not useless Wendy." Natsu comforted.

"I found her scent first but Wendy had to take over since it was very a feint smell." Lisanna said trying for attention.

"Its time for Wendy to go home." Carla said with an expressionless face, like she didn’t care to look for Lucy. But Natsu could tell that Carla would keep looking if Wendy wasn't so tired.

"Yes I guess it is late." Erza said "We will have to continue the search tomorrow. My team will check Lucy's apartment again before we head to Fairy Hills." Erza's team started to walk away when he smelt it, it smelt like, Happiness? no that couldn't be it.. he was pulled out of his thoughts when Happy started talking

"Natsu. As much as I hate to say it I think we should call it a day. Everyone is tired, we have been searching for hours.." Happy said

Now that Natsu thought about it, everyone looked tired. I mean he was slightly tired but everyone else looked way more exhausted. Natsu was just about to say for them to head back when Gray spoke up.

"Happy is right. Its time to head back. We wouldn't be any help tired out like this anyway."

"Yeah your right... everyone should head home." Natsu said. Then Gray and Juvia started walking away. and so did Happy

"Natsu you coming?" Happy asked.

"Not yet.. I will be there in a bit okay?" Natsu answered then Happy nodded and started to fly home.

"I will find you Lucy no matter what." Natsu whispered hoping she would hear him wherever she was.

Lisannas pov

Plan A, making them forget and unable to see Lucy was boring not to mention that blonde bimbo was able to break it and Master, Gajeel and Lily were unaffected by the spell. But that's okay, It was boring anyway. Time for Plan B.