Friends?

-Alfred's POV-

"we're friends right?" I randomly ask as I turn to the shivering brit next to me. His face flushes red as I take off my jacket and hand it to him.

"Where did that stupid question come from, you git!" Biscuit, Arthur's cat, jumped into his lap asking to be petted by his owner. Hero, my cat, jumped in between Arthur and I to be close to Biscuit like lovers do. "And of course w-were f-friends..."

He seemed somewhat disappointed, I grabbed the brits hand pulling him upwards. Making Biscuit hiss at me and fall to the bench. Hero snuggled into Biscuits scruff of fur on the back of his neck, I smiled brightly at the flustered brit in front of me.

Dragging him inside the warmth of  Feliciano and Lovino's italian cafe/restaurant. "What do ya want?" I ask Arthur, smiling as I grab my wallet from my back pocket. He mumbled a quick tea and went to find a booth as I continued to order.

After I ordered our drinks and food, tea for Arthur and Coffee for me with cookies. We both look up when we hear the door chime signaling someone entering, seeing Antonio heading for Lovino. We expected him to start calling him bastard and yell, that didn't quite happen as they kissed over the counter.

"Never thought I'd see that happen in a million years!" Arthur exclaimed to me in his heavy British accent, as we both watched Lovino notice us watching and start sputtering words out to Antonio. I intertwined our hands as I dragged him outside to the snowy filled streets, running back to where Biscuit and Hero are.

"Hey... um Arthur?" The Brit made a noise of acknowledgement and picked up Biscuit. "Do you wanna be my boyfriend?" Arthur stared up at me with his wide green eyes before nodding and leaning into my lips. 

The kiss lasted for what seemed forever until Hero whined to be picked up and to be in the warmth. "Good then... lets go home." Picking up hero, I grab Arthur's hand again heading back down to the pathway home. Our home, I could get used to calling it that now. Just wait until Allistor and Francis hear about this they'll go crazy.\

~The End~