Cuts

First one shot of Spamano. I just started reading this ship and I fell in love. Next one shot should be UsUk.. I think. If I'm remembering correctly then it is... if not thennnn 

ENJOY!!!

One Cut.

A Curse of being Forgotten and no one Loving me. People say that I'm a Disappointment, Like a curse for anyone who lays their eyes on me or meet me. Or even just hearing my name. They don't remember me, only my Fratello(a/n: Brother). As he's more important than me, Like I'm just some Nightmare Fuel living in his shadow. Waiting to be released into the world away from everyone and thing. Protecting the ones I loved so deeply yet didn't return the love back to me. Leaving me in the dark filled with Monsters I have no clue how to defeat. Those monsters took over and cutting is Killing them slowly off as it kills the empty Shell.  

Two Cuts.

These cuts are never deep enough, The Blood gushes out of them to the tiled floor. Surrounding my shaken form. I only cut because it feels like I'm cutting off my Worries and Fears, almost like cutting a part of me off. Like the Society did to me, they made Feliciano the King of society and me a Slave. On the other side of the bathroom door are my Fratello and that Tomato Bastard, trying to get me to open the door and let them help me with my Pain

Three Cuts.

On the Inside I'm Screaming for someone to help me, yet on the outside a permanent Crooked Smile stays. The only screams I can hear are that of Feli and Antonio, yelling for me to open up the door and to let them help me Fix Myself I see why Arthur started Cutting himself again. This feels Amazing, the pain isn't really there anymore. All it's doing is taking away my worries and fears, leaving me Fearless. All I hear are the screams and Laughing of my past Flowing through my head like blood.

Four Cuts.

The Cuts keep getting Deeper, closer to the bone. Draining all the blood from my body, all Emotions gone from my once scowled face. The bathroom door suddenly slammed to the floor, revealing Feliciano. The Spaniard nowhere to be sight, Probably left because he was to scared to see this sight of me, right? Or he just doesn't care. Wait!? Why do I care about that Tomato Bastard?

Feli turned around seeing the Spaniard walk up and left me with him. Antonio sat down next to me,"Mi Tomate, ¿por qué?" (a/n: My Tomato, why?) I feel myself begin to shake as his voice strikes into me like a bullet. "te amo... why?"(a/n: I Love you) He kept whispering things into my ear trying to make me feel loved and cared for.  "Mi Tomate." Over and over he said spanish phrases he knew I loved and still do, as he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "Eres Hermosa..." (a/n: you're beautiful) 

Drop The blade...

You're Important...

Everyone Needs you...

I pull away from his tight hug and I do something I'd never do to this Tomato Bastard if I was in the right mind. I leaned forward, pulling Antonio's lips onto mine. For a sweet and quick Kiss, meaning I love you in all languages.

-----

I love you, in the languages I'm "Somewhat" fluent in:

Spanish: Te Amo   

German: Ich Liebe Dich

Italian: Ti Amo

French: Je T'aime

Swedish:

jag älskar dig  

Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg