missing him

This video is going to hurt your ears but it's worth it for them fetus raura feels^

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Laura's pov:

I could not believe it. Courtney was behind that fight. The misunderstanding was all because of her.

I didn't know what to say.

"W-why would you do that?" I finally found my voice, still in disbelief.

"Because I still had feelings for him at the time and obviously wanted him back. I have another boyfriend now, but just wanted to lighten up that confusing part of your life"

"You just wanted me to feel bad again didn't you? After the pregnancy news? You find pleasure in me feeling bad?" I laughed bitterly.

"Well you got Ross all to yourself now, officially tied to you. Did you get pregnant for that particular reason? Were you afraid he was going to leave you Laura?"

Her words made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. They were so ridiculous I couldn't even compared formulating an answer for them, but my big mouth got the best of me and then I actually did.

"Actually being desperate is more of your thing.I personally like to have self-respect so I would never step that low, but thanks for the clarification"

And then I hung up.

I knew she was just trying to get to me. Telling me all these awful stuff. Her opinion didn't matter to me, but I'd lie if I said it didn't sting a bit. I was not happy about it.

I looked up at the sky and blinked in attempt to keep whatever tears that had formed, in. I didn't want to cry, but I knew that with these hormones, it was just a matter of time before it happened.

"Laur there you are! You ready cus we have to le- what's wrong?" he interrupted himself and looked at me suspiciously.

I rose to my feet and looked at him. Courtney was a thing of the past. I didn't want to bring her up, I didn't want to worry him or make him think I needed him to protect me. I could do that myself.

"It's nothing.Let's go"

I tried to walk past him but he grabbed my shoulders.

"Ro-"

"What's wrong?" he asked again. My face inches away from his as he stared at me with those gorgeous eyes.

"I already told you, its nothing! Don't worry I was just remembering something emotional and um.. hormones you know" I grabbed a peace of my hair and twirled it.

I seemed to be blaming everything on hormones lately.I'm such a bad liar.

He rolled his eyes at me "I don't believe a single thing you said but we do have to leave right now, so whenever you're ready to talk about it, tell me. Don't keep anything from me Laur. I can see right through you, it's not going to work.Now, we have a long ass car ride ahead us so I'd suggest you get everything you need"

"I'm-uh ready.Let me just go grab the clothes I had on when I came here yesterday and my iPad" I licked my lips and tried to escape again but his hands stood on my shoulders not letting me go.

I thought he'd try to ask me again, but all he did was smile at me, and then give me a sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with a smile.

He always knew how to brighten my mood.

"I love you Laur" were the first words to leave his mouth.