announcements

OKAY, before you start reading I just want to thank you all so much for 15.8k readers. I love each and everyone of you and your comments make my day. This book is also #15 on #raura rankings so that's pretty fucking cool.

There's no way I can make it without you :''''

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Laura's pov:

I woke up.

I felt so warm. Protected. Safe.

I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a very familiar environment.

I freaked out for a second before realizing I was in Ross' room. The things that happened yesterday all came to mind, and I smile biting my lower lip.

He was spooning me, his muscular arms holding me at place. I could feel his morning erection too.

But I didn't feel uncomfortable. I felt happy and warm.

I'm never getting out of this bed.

I struggled to turn around in his arms as they were holding me too tight, like he was afraid I'd leave again.

I stare at his face for a while. Picking at every detail of the man I had fallen in love with.

Messy eyebrows, cute button up nose, heart shaped lips and extra sex messy/fluffy hair all over the pillow.I didn't miss the glow of his skin either.

My god he was adorable.

With a sigh of pleasure I leaned in his body again and wrapped one of my arms around his waist like his arm was around mine, squishing myself to the crock of his neck.

His cologne filled my lungs and I closed my eyes.

I don't remember drinking last night, but I felt drunk. His cologne was all I could smell, and I liked it, a lot.

I didn't know how long I was passed out for, but I woke up later again.

This time Ross was the one who'd woken up first.

He was grinning at me like an idiot again and I wanted to laugh at his expression. I loved his dimples so much.

"Mornin Laur" his raspy voice filled my ears.That's my kind of music.

"Morning Ross" I smiled up at him and he just kept that shit-eating grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes "What's the time?"

His eyebrows furrowed for the first time this morning as he picked up his phone from the night stand "10 am"

"Oh god, we slept in" I groaned. My throat was too dry.

"What's your plans for the day?" he looked at me. I looked back at him.

"Well.. fortunately for you, it's a Saturday so I don't have work today. I might as well just stay here for a while and you can drive me home tonight"

"Sounds like a plan. I've got some time to kill too. Maybe you could help me with some songwriting?"

"Of course" I smiled.

"Okay good" he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist again teasingly moving his fingers over my skin.

I scrunched my nose up at him and furrowed my eyes.

"You're so cute" he chuckled again and hovered over me.

"And you're a giant. You sure you won't crush me?" I batted my lashes up at him.