News

First chapter! I'm excited 💓

<♡><♡><♡><♡><♡><♡><♡><♡>

Laura'a pov:

"Oh c'mon help me out here. Can't we reschedule?" I rubbed my face with my fingers while talking on the phone with my head lingering on the side of the bed.

"Laura it's one more song! You have to come"

"You don't understand. I just need some sleep. I'll be good for my vocal cords too. Please tell Nick I'll be ready to see him tomorrow. Put a nice word for me will you?" I bite my lip.

"Fine, you charmer but you owe me" Mason laughs.

I laugh" Okay okay.Byeee"

"Bye" I close my flip phone throwing it on my bed and it stumbles on the ground instead.

Ah well. It's not like it's breaking any time soon anyway.

"LAURA! DINER" my mom yells from downstairs and I groan. Can't a girl get some sleep?

I put on my glasses and slippers hopping off the bed and making my way towards the kitchen.

"Hi guys" I say sitting down on the table with my parents and sister.

"Well isn't this nice! Finally a full family diner" my mom says sitting down. We nod digging into the food.

"So what'd you guys do today?"

"Payed some bills, all day at work" my dad shrugged.

"I went out, bought some clothes, hung out in the music studio with Laur the usual"

"What about you Laur?" Mom looked at me.

"Recording studio all day and now I was trying to get some sleep"I shrugged.

Last weeks have been hectic for me. I was just in a late night event last night until 3 in the morning and I woke up at 6 to head for the recording studio with Vannesa where we spent all day. Well I did.

"You have got to get some rest sweetie"

" I know but after the realise of this album I'll finally be able to breathe again" I sigh.

"Heath called"

This got my attention "He did? Why?"

"Didn't tell me anything beside telling you this and that you should call him back immediately"

My eyebrows raised. What did Heath want?

"Okay well I'm calling him right now" I wipe my lips with a nupkin and run upstairs again to get my phone.

I press his contact as I seat on the bed with Nessa looking at me from the door step.

"Laura! Glad you called!" I hear his familiar voice .

"Hi Heath" I chuckle.

"Hey. So I've got some news"

"Yes. Tell me"

"Excited huh?"

"Heathhhhh" I whined

"Okay fine" he chuckled "Austin and Ally is finally getting a movie!"

"WHAT!" I scream. My eyes wide and my smile growing by the second" Oh my god we've been waiting for that for so long. Did Disney change his mind?"

"That's the catch. They didn't. We're airing in another channel"

"What channel?"

"Fox Life"

"Ohhh"

"Yeah but to be apart of that channel we have to throw in a  couple curse words, inappropriate affection and puns" he said.