the premiere

I hope I haven't posted this vid before uhh

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

Remember when I said I'd call her daily if she didn't answer her phone the next day?

Well here I am. Four days later of non-stop calling and never getting any answers. I did call her family... and you know what they said?

Nothing.

Because they didn't pick up.

Every single one of them didn't pick the fuck up. I was pissed, worried and busy.

Yes, I said busy.

Interviews, events, song-writing, recording, auditions, the usual shit, only more intense this week. I didn't have time to breathe and I didn't have time to think about anything other then work, but damn how did she mange to invade my thoughts even in the buzziest times of the day.

Stress creept up on me, making me feel overwhelmed. The burning sensation of worry wouldn't leave my stomach and I hated it.

Oh I couldn't count how many fake smiles I'd given for the interviews, photographs, commercials. Acted unaffected every time her name would pop up.

And for some shitting reason, every single one of my interviews had to do with her. I'd talk about her like I just saw her yesterday, and bought her some ice cream and a teddy bear.

But she promised.

She promised we'd keep in touch. She promised she'd talk to me. I couldn't help but think I'd done something to push her away. I hadn't talked to her after that face time from start of this week and it was fucking killing me.

Call me whipped, a pussy, weak, I'm all those things for that girl, and I'm curtainly man enough to admit that.

I knew this would happen, I just didn't know she'd cut me off that fast. Usually the pain would slowly come as I started talking less and less to her, until we just didn't at all.

This time it was different. This time she did it instantly, cutting me off like I didn't excited. Even her family wouldn't pick up. Why? Last time I checked I'd put my mark in the Marano family as a good guy.

What did I do? Where was she? What was she doing?

My head hurt and I'd feel tears coming every time I thought about this shit, but I'd pull myself together every time.

I should stop thinking but I couldn't. This was me. I was a 'deep thinker' I had a whole fucking world inside my head no one knew about, and Laura was apart of it. She was my muse.

She was gone.

One more time.

I'll try to call one more time and if she doesn't pick up, I'd either have to show up at her door or fucking forget her and ignore her the same way she ignored me.

Can you tell I'm bitter?

I closed my eyes and laid my head in my hands as I sat on my bed with my phone in my ear.

Pick up, pick up, please.

I gulped and my eyes widen when I heard her actully pick up.

What the hell?

"Hi Ross" I heard a cracked voice call my name in a whisper. She didn't sound good, it got me twice as worried.

"Laura?! Laura why the fuck haven't you picked up?! I was worried sick!" I clenched my phone in my ear, feeling like I wanted to smash it.