The buzz

My ff is becoming reality lmao ily Ross 💁💯🔝

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ross's pov:

"Like look at this one Ross! The main title is 'Ross Lynch and Laura Marano former co-stars and maybe future lovers?', oh and how about this one ' Is raura a thing?', and oh this is the cutest one ' Ross Lynch and Laura Marano getting flirty yesterday in first day of shooting Austin and Ally. Is rauslly happening? What does Courtney Eaton has to say about this?' Do you know how many dms, emails and Twitter notifications I have gotten just from concerned fans asking what the hell was wrong with you and if we're still a thing? DO YOU?! I am literally -"

I stopped listening after that.

I was video-chatting Courtney and it's only 8 am. Who the hell has THAT much energy at this hour of the morning?

She.was.pissed.

She called me last night to yell at me and I somehow got her to leave that for the next day which is today. I didn't think she'd literally wake me up for it!

I was running around the room getting ready while Courtney kept rumbling on about all the magazines she specifically buyed just to shove them in my face.

She's been ranting all morning and I'm tired of listening.

"Courtney please stop rumbling and let me explain"

She raised an eyebrow and nodded her head for me to continue.

I sighted.

"We were just having fun. You know how me and Laura get. That's the kind of friendship we've always had and I can't lose that connection just because you don't like it. I get where you're coming from but even though those look like couple pictures, they were just things happening in the splur of the moment. You tend to be too jealous when it comes to Laura. She's my best friend- of course she's gonna be around! Today we're doing an interview and I can just explain all the rumors okay?"

I asked as she just stood there. Blankly staring.

"Okay fine whatever but if I get one more raura notification I'm personally coming to Italy to kill you and her"

I roll my eyes "Bye Courtney"

Anddd she's out.

Finally some peace.

I look around to notice I've done all my morning rourtine and shrug as I open the door while checking my phone.

Yep raura shippers are going crazy.

Oh boy.

I had billions of notifications.
Instead of going through them which would take me hours I decided to delete and shut my phone off. I don't need that kind of pressure. I think I'll just answer some when I'm free.

"Morning" Calum says as he pats my back.

"Morning"

"You think the girls are up?"

"Nah they'd be out if they were. Let's go to the lobby for a coffee or something"

"Fine"

He agreed as we did just that for maybe a half an hour?

Suddenly Calum's phone rung "Morning... uh huh.. yep.. we're coming..fine" he shut it off.

I looked at him asking silently who was it.

"Raini wants us to bring her a coffee. Let's just buy her one and we'll get one for Laura too" we got up

"Lau doesn't drink coffee" I looked at him "but she does drink that hot chocolate" I pointed at the place Tessa was standing at.