I can't have you

Sooo I wanted y'all to listen to this while you read a part of the chapter but in order for you to do that I had to put it up there and not inside the chapter since you can't listen and read at the same time if it's there. Raura video is in the end of the chapter.

Please wait for me to say when you can open the video and scroll up and do that.

Also.

Y'all out here thinking she's pregnant. What if she's not? What if it's something else? Anything can happen. Ya never know 🙊

Ps: Get ur tissues ready for the first part of this one.

WARNING : Extreme cheesiness with a little bitta salt here and there. Might or will make you grow unrealistic expectations for boys. Read at your own risk.

¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Laura's pov:

I was excited but so nervous as I watched his finger tips carasse the book. I'd been waiting for this moment forever and it was finally happening.

It wasn't much of a big book or anything. It was actually a small book with not many pages. It was painted yellow with the title in the middle and a red heart sticker I put just below the title.

Just as he opened it my heart rate speed up.

"Um.. I-oh god this is actually so embarrassing. I know it looks like a 5th grade project and it kinda is but-"

"Laur" he chuckled looking at me "You're rambling "

My cheeks heated up.

"Well.. I wouldn't have to if you actually said something so the confidence I had in that present doesn't go in the trash" I glared and he laughed still not saying anything.

"I hate you" I mumbled.

Seconds later he started reading
"What you're about to read is very cheesy but writing it was not easy, so you better appreciate ,or a kick in the butt you shall awate"

I covered my face with my hands petrified at the lines my 17 year old self wrote. Couldn't I just give him a new guitar like a normal person?!

But noooo... I had to be thoughtful.

"Don't expect everything in this book to rhyme, ain't nobody got the time"

I hate myself.

He laughed and so did the whole room. I wanted to bury myself in a whole and never come out again.

"So here you go blonde boy.Read and I hope you enjoy"

The room awe-d. I got up but felt Rydel's hands push me down on the floor again. I glared up at her and she bat her eyelashes at me.

I am actually going to kill her.

"Laur is this-"

"You read the title" I sighted "I started writing this when we started dating to give it to you back then but after we broke up I never got the chance.It's not anything big. Just small sentences in each chapter to show how much you mean to me or what we did that day and maybe a couple of doodles here and there too. A few moths later I found papers and decided to fill in the blanks and made it into a book. I wrote things from the day I met you until well.. right now. I'm giving it to you now beaucse I didn't want it to go to waste and I need help finishing it. I know it's not something you were expec-"

"I love it"

I looked up at his face. My mouth hung open as he grinned at me.

"Wha-"